1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

story telling competition for grade 1 & 3 with props

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by anjukrishna, May 25, 2013.

1. anjukrishna

anjukrishna Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    my kids are having story telling competition with props.last year my son participated in the competition.he told the story abt honest woodcutter,we made three axes and he got first prize.he was very happy.i'm not able to decide which story to tell this time .friends if you have any ideas ,please share.

thanks

anju

2. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

hello anjukrishna
    just see "DRAMEBAAAZ" program telecasted in zeetv hindi there you can get an idea or you can search the program on the internet it will be very nice there the small kids are acting very good with many different ideas it may be useful to your kid. one of the story from the program is
    tell the story of vegetables :all the vegetables are happy except bitterguard it is crying then another vegetable ask why you are crying bitteguard says no child eats me as i am bitter in taste some of the vegetables say you are the only vegetable who have lot of benefits while eating you man becomes healthier..................and tell about the mineral and proteins present in that vegetables here we can get all the vegetables artifical as well as natural

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
  3. anjukrishna

anjukrishna Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much thirumala.your idea is really great.i'm going to try this.thank you

anju