1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 9

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, May 5, 2017.

1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Interrogation
    It’s 7:30 in the morning the next day. Veronica holding her coffee mug leaves with her bag in the other hand. She was restless since she heard of Vrishab and didn’t even sleep the whole night. She wrote all the information that gathered during past days in her file descriptively.

As discussed, Veronica and Rihan reached Vrishab’s house at sharp 8:00 AM. Vrishab woke up as soon he heard the door bell rang. He opens the door and asks them to take their seats and meanwhile, he goes to get fresh.Veronica just eyes around the living area and takes her place.

Veronica: Good Morning Vrishab. Let’s come directly to the case.

Vrishab: I can’t believe Aadya is missing, she is my best friend…

Veronica: We are here to find her if you provide all the information you know.

Veronica: How was your relationship with them. How were all three of you?

Vrishab: We are excellent friends, just like a family.Even after marriage, they were calling weekends for dinner, and we were hanging out. All three use to share everything with each other.

Veronica: Can you remember precisely did you notice anything suspicious on that night you dropped Anvay?

Vrishab: That day we had a splendid time, after that as I told left Anvay to his house. I didn’t notice anything peculiar, and it was all good.

Veronica: Whom did you meet in the parking lot while driving back home that night?

Vrishab: That night, none I think….

Veronica: Try to remember…. We came to know you met someone.

Vrishab: I think you’re talking about my friend, he is my old roommate before Kushal. He was walking towards his car, who came there for dinner same restaurant as we went. As I remember he is one I talked to in the parking lot.

Veronica: How’s Aadya & Anvay’s relationship?

Vrishab: They both are a happy couple and meant to be for each other. They are just like before and good friends.

Veronica: Did you notice any problem with them?

Vrishab: No … I didn’t hear anything such. But sometimes initially Aadya told Anvay is a bit short tempered and loses his conscious and shouts much especially when he drinks. She asked him not to drink and took promise. So after marriage, he reduced meeting his friends for weekends parties.

Veronica: How he use to be in the office?

Vrishab: He is very dedicated and hard working gentleman.Very much professional when it comes to work he was not even considering friends. Work at the workplace, Friendship comes out of the office.

Veronica: Did you notice Anvay being restless during work.

Vrishab: He uses to get angry many times, sometimes because of the client, at times because of manager, deadlines, others not completing their task ending up to him, not just single reason. But he comes out of very soon. He uses to work very calmly.

Veronica: Apart from work any personal reasons?

Vrishab: Apart from work sometimes because of Aadya, she wanted to pursue her masters overseas. But Anvay wanted her to continue here only. So they use to have discussions on that. He was asking me to support him and talk to her.

Veronica: So was it resolved?

Vrishab: I’m not sure. They were stopped talking about that topic.

Veronica: Did you talk to Anvay past two days?

Vrishab: No I’m trying to call him since yesterday after hearing the news, but his phone is not reaching. I talked to uncle and aunt later, and they are worried much. Where did he go?

Veronica: We are not sure.

Rihan being silent for a long time finally utters a word, murderer….

Vrishab: What!!!

Veronica: Nothing… We have found a photograph, taking out of her file and flashes in front of him.

Vrishab’s face expressions suddenly change…

Vrishab: Where did you get this one?

Veronica: We found at Aadya’s place.

Vrishab: Smiling at it, oh this is an old pic. It had taken when I finished my 12th grade. That was the last day I remember so Aanya forced to take…

Rihan: I think you confused with the names, it’s Aadya.

Vrishab: No it’s not Aadya… It’s Aanya, her sister. They both look similar in their teenage photos. After attending the farewell went to meet Aadya’s parents, as our family moving to a different place. Then she wanted to take a picture with me.

Veronica: Is it… She looks exactly like Aadya in this photograph… Do you have any other information to share…

Vrishab: That’s all I know …

Veronica: One last thing where were you all these days and why you didn’t try to talk to anyone here.

Vrishab: As I already mentioned went to see my uncle he was very critical. As soon I heard the news, just drove my car and didn’t meet anyone. And there was no network available to call and inform, also was busy in the hospital.

Veronica: Okay…Thanks, Vrishab, Let us know if you get any information about Aadya or Anvay. Don’t go out of the station without informing. We might need you anytime.

Vrishab: Sure.

Both walk out of his house and get into the car.

Rihan: He is innocent, he don’t know anything. I suspected him the murderer initially.

Veronica: No he is not.

Rihan looks at her.

Veronica: He is lying. Did you notice the key in the key rack with his name and one placed on the table yesterday, both are exactly same? He said he had two car keys, and one was in the house itself, other was with his friend. But he stressed many times about his car more than an ordinary man does. He is trying to hide something.

Rihan: What!!!

**Stay tuned to know what next **

curiousgals78 likes this.

2. Deva1891

Deva1891 Senior IL'ite

Fantastic.. Just like reading a crime novel :) :) awaiting for your next part

vee23 likes this.
  3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

I read the complete story in blog...WOW is the word. Fantastic finish

vee23 likes this.
  4. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@Deva1891
    Thank you very much.. Yes next need to wait and see What will Veronica do... :)

5. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@blackbeauty84

Thank you, soo much.... It's really motivating that you visited my blog and completed the story, very happy... :)

6. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

I loved the story .. how you kept the suspense continued in each chapter .. I read the whole story in one sitting .. :) ( went to your website ). I wish there was more details of how it happen!! but I liked the story ..

Keep writing .. waiting for more such stories :)

vee23 likes this.
  7. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@penpaal
    Thank you very much for completing the story reading at one shot. Sure will consider your feedback going further..
    Thank you for giving your opinion and feedback.. :)

8. Lanablogger

Lanablogger New IL'ite

Hello, I love your story thanks for sharing. I wanted to mention that it was a good idea to share all the links of your previous chapters here.

vee23 likes this.
  9. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@Lanablogger

Thank you very much for visiting my thread and giving your thoughts. Keep reading and motivating..