1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story of a killer nine yard sari!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Jun 26, 2008.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Maithili,
    I had more attachment to my second elder sister for my first one got married when I was 6 months old. Sowndarya took care of us when ever my mother went to help my first sister. After she moved to Kanchi I did not see her alive and so I felt her demise very much.
    Thank you for sharing my thoughts.
    Love,
    PS

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Kamalji,
    Sarees are really nice to wear and in my opinion they enhace the beauty of a woman. But here in this incident it was the cause of the toll of a life. But when the D- day arrives, God has His own ways of taking away the person in His fold. Thanks for your kind gesture,
    Love,
    PS

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear VIJi,
    The only solace to us is the children had come up nicely without mother's love. One niece and nephew are doing well as doctors. Another one was a gazeted officer at ISRO and the other two Nationalised bank officers. Thank you for your good wishes,
    Love,
    PS

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Pavi,
    thank you for your concern. Strange are God's ways. He helped them to grow, but I have a nagging pain at a corner of my heart that my sister was not alive to see them blosoming.

Love,
    PS

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Sriniketan,
    I am overwhelmed with emotion to see so many expressing your anguish and pain though you all know the incident occured long back.
    I thank all the good hearts of IL for showering their love and good wishes. At least we have met in person, but those who know me by name only are also showing there concern and love, brings tears in my eyes.
    Love,
    PS

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Gemini,
    Thank you for your kind message.
    Love,
    PS

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Pushpaji,

This is such a sad and tragic end to a beautiful life. Saundarya! A beautiful person and a beautiful life to be cruelly snatched away leaving behind children so small is very difficult to come to terms with.

When the end arrives it arrives whether it is the knot of the saree or soemthing else but when it happens to some body so close to us we always look for answers to questions that would forever be unanswered.

Good to know that the kids are in a good position now but pains me to think about their growing up years and how they would have coped up without the care and support of the mother, because no matter how much love any other family member can give , it can never be a proxy to the parental love.

I know there is a lot of pain in the post, Time heals but the memory does bring in a fresh bout of pain!

Love,
    Devika

8. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Dear Pushpavalli,

When I read the last line "Soundarya was my sister", :droolcouldn't stop tears rolling from my eyes.shocked and very pathetic.Nowords to explain.

But I am sure, your sister would have reborn in your house in these years.She, sure, did'nt want to leave a family and sweet loving sister like you:kiss.

Luv

Ridge

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Devika,
    There is a predestined day and predestined time for a soul to enter this world and also for leaving this world. Thus accordingly it happens. Though we all know this when we are in grief we forget this and question why it happened.
    "Time heals but the memory does bring in a fresh bout of pain!"
    Yes, what you say is right.
    Thank you for your kind concern and message,
    Love,
    PS

10. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Ridge,
    One of my sister's grand daughter resembles her. So now we have the consolation that she has come back to our family.
    I can't express in words my emotion that come forth from my heart on seeing the affection and concern you are all showing. Thank you ,
    Love,
    PS