1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

steam mops

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by anvika, Dec 10, 2011.

1. anvika

anvika New IL'ite

how about using a steam mop at home????????

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Re: steam mop

I have heard of it. No idea how it works. Please enlighten

3. anniesapple13

anniesapple13 New IL'ite

Re: steam mop

Hello Igirish :) Since i have watched many american infomercials on tv here i have seen great descriptions of this steam mop. There is one version that has a triangular shaped mop head and a retangular shaped head for steaming. You fill the water chamber with regular tap water and plug in the mop to heat the water. It looks like a small upright vacuum sort of. The best way to see it is type shark steam mop into google and choose images :). There is another version called shark steam pocket. This version has many different attachments for cleaning many different areas in the home. The steam sanitizes the surfaces you are cleaning. It is safe since no chemical cleaning agents are involved. It will be worth the price since you will save money on cleaning agents. It costs from $60 to under $200 US dollars. I have yet to purchase one myself but i would like to have one. I hope this has helped :)

4. lifeisajourney

lifeisajourney Silver IL'ite

hi

i had a steam mop which i use it for only the tiled areas. it is somewhat looks like a upright vaccum machine but it has got a chamber where you need to pour in water and wait till the water gets heated and the steam is released and you can start using it,mine was just 50 bucks but it really does an excellent job. the only thing is you cannot use it on floor boards or any vinyl flooring the floor boards become warped beuse of steam so are the vinyl ones-- the glues weaken because of the hot steam and the boards will rip off. but it really does an excellent job on tiles. no usage of any chemicals dries out pretty much very quickly..and stays clean for the rest of the week as well...hpe this helps...