Stay At Home....

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by messedup, Apr 30, 2018.

1. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Hello Ladies...how are you doing? I am a mom who stays at home. Would like to discuss the routine of other such moms. What you all do if you get some time?

My kids are growing up and soon i will have lots of time in hand. At present i just give myself that free time where i care about my skin hair etc watch tv for sometime, read newspaper and take a nap if required. Other times i remain busy with kids. Try to cook different daily and give time to their studies play etc. What else you ladies do at your free time?
    Is there anyone who started her career again after a long gap? If yes then please share that too. It will help other ladies like me who want to but are not able to start afresh. Thanks in advance.

GeetaKashyap and santoshsam1980 like this.

2. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Op ,

When you have kids , its very difficult to take extra time off for you . Its good that you are catching up with some 'Me time ' .

There are lots of things that I do during my stay at home.I am a expecting mom and have enough time for myself .Apart from cooking , cleaning I spend time reading , trying some new recipes , an hour for fitness. Apart , I like Diy's . I try some new DIY's . I am taking online classical music classes .Also, some days I pull out time to take up learning courses on course era/ udemy and do certifications.

Its totally upto you how you want to use your free time. I sincerely suggest that one focuses on learning something . May it be career or something as a hobby.Learning something everyday will make you feel good.

GeetaKashyap, messedup and shravs3 like this.
  3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the reply dear. Yes you are right learning something new keep us going. But someway or the other all my planning goes vain. Still struggling daily with the physical and mental challenges and hoping to come out soon. Online classes is a great idea. Have to push up myself really hard for anything. Thank you once again at least someone cared to reply.

GeetaKashyap and Archanaanchan like this.
  4. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Dont feel sorry about anything . Everyone has hard times in life .
    1.For mental peace, I would suggest you try meditating .
    2.You can also sit in a quiet room and talk to him (the supreme being) . Talk aloud n tell him everything you want to.. What are you facing ? Seek for help.. Tell him you are strong and you will win over the odds in your life and bring happiness. Talk a lot of positive stuffs. This really helps!
    3. Watch inspirational videos.
    4. Read inspirational stories.

All this helps to overcome the mental stress. I wish you nothing but the best.

shravs3, messedup and GeetaKashyap like this.
  5. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

I am not physically fit at present and little work with kids exhaust me a lot. Sleep late at night and not able to feel active in the morning. Tried all ways to correct this routine but nothing worked. IL is the only support left for me but doing nothing make me feel low. Your post is inspiring me but not feeling energised to quick start anything. Improvement of health in few days may help. Thanks a lot.