Stay At Home Mom Jobs?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Aug 22, 2019.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Hi, I will check out Upwork..is it genuine?

I don’t expect a lot of pay but atleast $8 to $10 an hour..is it a lot?

Caughtinbetween likes this.
  2. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

I think all the above websites are genuine . I havent faced any issues with the pay . Initially for establishing trust , you may take small tasks and once you feel confident then you can take big tasks which require more time and effort . for ex. user testing each task would be atleast $10 mostly sometimes more or less ... once you get some practice you would be able to do it in 20-30 mins though they give you an hour . On validately once you establish yourself by completing some tasks you would get some really well paying tasks . utest is not bad too . mturk you would probably start with tasks work 50c or a dollar and once you finish a few you would start seeing tasks worth 2$ or 5$ sometimes upto $10 as well ... you can complete a couple of those HITs and make more than $15 in an hour in a few days . of course we dont qualify for all the tasks . but if done in combination it would pay you some considerable money though not a lot . i would sit on it for a good couple of hours a day only doing those tasks and on a good day i would make about 50$ a day ... sometimes nothing comes my way for which i am qualified. other times i made about 500$ from one task on utest . once i got paid $400 on utest for a task and also an apple watch big one which i exchanged for another $350 . I mean , these are not really reliable regular sources of income but i feel it works well to do it at your convenience and save it as pocket money .
    Now i really feel like going back to it , its been some time i could not do any work on that front.
    Note : all the above mentioned sources of jobs , i have myself done it .

Rihana and anika987 like this.
  3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

i have heard good reviews about upwork though ive never done freelancing work till now..
    Give it a try..i heard they pay well on hourly basis in dollars..

anika987 likes this.
  4. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

After OPOS, Rotimatic and now upwork , I have questions for you! Are most of the projects on upwork genuine? What should one check for before taking up a project ?Did you ever have issues getting paid ?

Sunshine04 and Caughtinbetween like this.
  5. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

Last I worked on it was about 2.5 years back . That time I didnt have any issues . Actually only now after hearing concerns about it I was today googling about it and saw that a lot of fake projects could be there . I would initially only take up small and easy projects on which i dont have to spend much time and efforts . Once I get paid a couple of times and gain confidence i would take up more . maybe we can check if the payment method is verified and their past postings etc . I got paid for the work i did so at that time i didnt dive into finding its genuineness . I made max from utest though.

SinghManisha likes this.