1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

STAR PLUS - SURVIVOR INDIA Jee Paoge??

Discussion in 'TV' started by renutn, Feb 9, 2012.

1. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

There is an reality show SURVIVOR INDIA in star plus channel telecasts on sat/sun @ 9 PM IST. Does anyone follows/watches that serial?

Plot : 11 celebrities and 11 ordinary indians are formed two team in an unknown island somewhere near Philippines. Team names are Catan and Tayak.

This show is based on international reality show of same SURVIVOR.

Can we talk about the tasks and politics they play here.:bonk

2. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Each team has to win task given to earn their daily needs like food,cloth etc.,

Show is coming good. Everyone struggles here as they don't have any gas to cook, no toilet ...nothing...
    They themselves has to construct shelter to sleep and prepare food by using woods available.

But when I saw other survivor show comes in US,Israel...I feel Indians don't have fighting abilities, when basic things are not there many of them wanted to give up. Celebrities are one step ahead, I don't have make-up set,not had face massage,facial.

I wonder what happens if these people sends back to year 1012?

1 person likes this.
  3. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

hi renu,
    I have not yet started to watch this show,planning to watch it on this saturday.
    Is it similar to sony tv's earlier show where team was left in a jungle to survive..not recollecting show's name.
    Rgds

4. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Sony TV show was 'Iss Jungle se mujhe bacho' ...ummm..may be similar..but i think in that show they don't struggle for food rt..here they have to struggle food, just watch once...they don't have plates to eat..they use coconut as a plate....no salt,masala powder, nothing everything they have to earn by winning task...
    tasks are also good...

I am following this show...and feel it is better than any reality show coming in India

5. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Hi renuntn.

I have watched original series Survivors.......i liked the plotting , redemption island.....

I have seen promos for Indian Version..........found actors without make up (its not so good for the eyes sight!!!)

One thing is for sure, as long as girls are there.......there wouldn't be drought in forest(their tears will provide water) :bonk:bonk

6. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

cool mums....there is no question of drought exist as most of the survivor series happening near sea shore.
    Try to see Indian drama ...no fighting spirits...
    anyways it is of first of a season...we can understand...