Stand for a Cause : Women's Day Poll

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by RiddhimaT, Mar 1, 2013.

Which cause you Support? Vote and Change Avatar

1. Financial Independence for Women

14.7%
  2. Education for Women

18.4%
  3. Harassment against Women

43.2%
  4. Save Girl Child

23.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenmozhi07

thenmozhi07 Silver IL'ite

hi
    i vote for harrasment against women.girls from 6 to 60 yrs are facing this.i am afraid to read news paper every day,daily there is a news on sexual harrasment against women.even a 4 yr old girl baby is not safe here.

2. sumee

sumee Silver IL'ite

I will say save the girl child.She is the very root of the living beings in this world. Stop killing her.She deserves a good life in this world just like the males of this world. When God showed us the Ardhanarishwar form to us HE means one thing: Man and woman are one and same.They cannot be separated. So why this unjust treatment on girl child?

3. mayavindra

mayavindra Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Looking at the incidents that happened last year and been happening this year,definitely the need of the hour is fight for "harassment against women".Let's stand together and do it.

Ramya

4. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

I support "Stop harassment against woman"

5. rdharini

rdharini New IL'ite

Hi Everyone:hiya,

Education for Women does not mean only school/college education. Its about knowing and being aware of everything. Being conscious helps us being strong and smart. Thinking and acting smart is needed everywhere. Education builds the courage in us. It gives us the strength, to have a open mind, know things, analyse them and take a good decision. Educating a woman about science, maths, civics, communication skills etc., not only helps her to grow up and take a job, it also helps her in every day to day activity. Educating a girl enables her to learn things, that are not even taught explicitly.
    Being aware of both good and bad facilitates us to a make a perfect decision in every point of life

Lets celebrate being a woman..:party

6. loveymiller

loveymiller Senior IL'ite

I used to be with Save Girl Child and Changed the Avatar because everything wrong happens with girls because of there decreasing birth rate, Save girl child and Increase the Majority of Girl and this will helps us to against everything !!! (This is my Personal Opinion)

7. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I changed it to Save girl child as everything start with birth when there is no girl child allowed to survive where does the problem prevail. First i feel must save every girl child born then comes everything else. I do support all the avatars.

8. cedantseq

cedantseq New IL'ite

i vote for all of the points, i take this opportunity to wish all readers of IL A VERY HAPPY WOMENS DAY TO YOU

9. sareena

sareena New IL'ite

now a days girls and child's are really very unsafe.and people should change there mind and thoughts about girls because girls are incarnation of 'GOD!

10. gazala123

gazala123 New IL'ite

:cheersHappy Woman's Day to all my IL friends out there !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.