St.Joseph School, Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by kashly, Jul 28, 2010.

1. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Dear all,

I heard that getting admission into Indian school of our choice is very difficult in Abu Dhabi. Since I studied in a convent school in India, I want to send my daughter to St.Joseph School in Abu Dhabi. I do not know much about this school. If your kids had studied or are studying in St.Josheph, please share your experience and opinion with me. Also, I want to know whether kids enjoy their school or not.

Thanks,

Kavitha

2. priscilla2011

priscilla2011 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kashly,

I don't have anyone who studied in St Josephs but I do know that its one of the good schools here. I believe the discipline etc is much better too.How old is your daughter and where do you stay?

3. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,

Here getting admission in a good school is really difficult. But I think almost all the schools r good in one way or other. While Sherwoods stick on to studies, Indian School give importance to extra curricular activities too. So it depeinds upon you where to send your daughter.
    St. Joseph's is also good. You can get admission easily if you are christian, thatz what I heard. They have good campus.

Here in any school u send your child, it is as good as convent education in India as they are strict. Also child cannot enjoy as in India their school life with lot of restrictions. This is my view.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  4. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for your reply. Even I heard that descipline is good there.

My daughter is 3 and a half years. We are staying in Al Bateen.

Kavitha

5. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Hi Ranjuz,
    Thanks for your reply.
    You are right. There is a shortage of schools here, so we can not choose school as in India. I heard Sherwood is no more taking admission. Do you have any idea about admission procedure in St.Joseph? How about the campus? Do you have anybody studying there?

Kavitha

6. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi,

My friend's daughters are studying there. But they dont know about admission. Better to go down there, ask for the procedure. They will guide you or else you can talk over phone.

7. reach2rk

reach2rk New IL'ite

Hello Kavitha,

Please need suggestions on St. Joseph School for my 4 years old daughter; And, I heard admissions are quite tough is that true..

Thanks,
    Rama