1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

SRK-Sirish's fight.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Jan 30, 2012.

1. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Gauri would have thought--------thank god he will cry in my lap for sometime now.....he will not meet PC in ths situation.

Farah----------i had so much stamina.....but couldn't help my DH .

2 people like this.
  2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Salman Khan clarifies that he did not speak to Shirish Kunder after the latter's fight with SRK
    On Tuesday, a media report claimed that a concerned Salman Khan, who is shooting in Cuba, called Shirish Kunder to show his support after SRK bashed him. That night Salman heard about his so-called concern for the film director. What's surprising is that, he was clueless about the whole fight at Dutt's party. He wasn't happy about being dragged into a fight between two people, especially because he wasn't at the party. And not even in the country!
    Says a source close to the family, "It's really strange how bhai's name has gotten dragged into this. He hasn't called anyone. Salman doesn't even have network where he shoots. We haven't been speaking to him often also. He wasn't even aware of the fight... how can he call Shirish to offer support? When we called the newspaper to check about their source, we were told that Shirish told them about Salman's call to him. But shouldn't they have checked with him or someone from his side? Salim uncle is very upset about Salman's name being used in this fight."
    BT tried contacting Salman but his phone was not reachable. Finally we managed to reach his manager Reshma Shetty who is also in Cuba. The line was bad and got disconnected a few times before we got through. She asked us to call later and put the actor on line. He said, "I am filming in Cuba. I am not using my phone here. I haven't called anyone and no one has called me. If you are printing this also say hello to my mom and dad." And the line went dead.

2 people like this.
  3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Bollywood Big and Famous Fights

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TD class=black>Film industry is said to be a big family. In any family, there are quarrels, and Bollywood can't be exception. The great thing about a big Bollywood fight is, it becomes national news like Anna Hazare's campaign against corruption. At the moment when Shah Rukh Khan's bashing of Shirish Kunder is national news, it is tempting to recall certain famous fights from the diaries of Bollywood.

[​IMG]
    1: Nutan slaps Sanjeev Kumar: This occurred during the time when Sanjeev Kumar was an upcoming actor. Nutan slapped Sanjeev Kumar in the compound of a studio. Film journals were carrying reports of a romance between Nutan and Sanjeev. It disturbed the marital life of Nutan. Nutan's contention was, Sanjeev is feeding the media with the news to promote his career, and ruining her life. Sanjeev's camp insisted that there was real fire under the smoke of the news of Nutan-Sanjeev romance.
    Soon after the slapping incident, there was a Bollywood party. Sanjeev was there and all the actors kissed his cheek that was slapped by Nutan.
    (Current B-town actors can take a tip from here and slap the one who they think is planting stories of their link ups)

[​IMG]
    2: Dharmendra slaps Sanjay Khan: This happened in Chennai earlier called Madras. Bollywood stars were there for the shoot of a Hindi film being made by a Madras based company. As usual, they gathered in the evening for drinks and dinner. Hero Sanjay Khan (younger brother of Feroz Khan) might have gone high and passed insulting remarks against the senior actor Om Prakash.
    Dharmendra also happened to be there. He asked Sanjay to stop and apologize. Sanjay did not listen. Dharmendra slapped him. On his return to Bombay, Dharmendra saw Sanjay's elder brother Feroze Khan at the airport. Dharmendra told Feroz, he is sorry that he slapped Sanjay. Feroz coldly said, "He deserved it."
    A case of blood being not thicker than water or whisky.

[​IMG]
    3: Anand Bakshi slaps Laxmikant: Another slapping incident happened at the wedding reception of Shammi Kapoor's daughter and Manmohan Desai's son. Lyricist Anand Bakshi got angry at something composer Laxmikant was saying or doing, and slapped him.
    The slap did not destroy their creative partnership. They had been churning out hit songs and continued after the slap.

[​IMG]
    4: Raj Kapoor v/s Raaj Kumar: A much talked about verbal fight happened between Raj Kapoor and Raaj Kumar at Prem Chopra's wedding celebration party. Raj had a grudge against Raaj as he had not consented to work in "Mera Naam Joker." Raj had planned the role of a magician for Raaj. But Raaj declined saying, "Raaj cannot be equaled with Dharmendra and Manoj Kumar. If he has to be in the film, then only Raj Kapoor and Raaj Kumar will be there."
    Raj Kapoor might have got high at the party, and told Raaj Kumar, "You are a bloody murderer." (Raaj was a police inspector before entering the industry and he was involved in a murder case.) Raaj replied, "I might be a killer, but I never went to you for a favour. It is you who had come to me."

[​IMG]
    5: Prakash Mehra and Sanjay Khan: Again Sanjay Khan found himself in trouble. But this one is straight out of a B-town script. Producer-director Prakash Mehra (Zanjeer, Lawaris, Namak Haram, Kali Charan, Hera Pheri, Khoon Pasina) played the hero. Mehra got high at a booze party in his own house. Some people said things about Sanjay Khan. Prakash had some grudge against Sanjay; he took out his gun and went to Sanjay's nearby bungalow. Standing at his gate, Mehra challenged Sanjay to come out for a duel. This time, Sanjay kept his cool. He phoned Dilip Kumar and other senior persons of the industry. They came, pacified Mehra and took him away.
    [​IMG]
    6: Salman bashes up Ranbir: Well high on spirits Salman bashed up Ranbir Kapoor in a pub in Mumbai... Salman didn't know Ranbir and when his father Salim came to know about the incident, he asked Salman to apologize to Kapoors. As an obedient son Salman went to Rishi Kapoor's house and said sorry. Rishi was moved by the gesture. Ranbir was planning to enter Bollywood at that time. Its being said that Salman promised Ranbir's father Rishi that he will help Ranbir in that matter. After some time Sawariyaa happened and Salman played a small role in Ranbir's debut launch by Sanjay Leela Bhansali who at that time shared a special rapport with Salman Khan.
    Bollywood is a big family having some big and some not so big names. The dream merchants survive on playing with emotions on the silver screen but sometimes ambitions, success, jealousy takes over and it gets high enough to create news. The previous encounters have ended on a positive note. We hope the latest Shah Rukh Khan-Shirish Kunder ends with a happy ending.​

4. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Typical Sallu quip!!

5. BhoomikaDhare

BhoomikaDhare Silver IL'ite

This is hilarious...:rotfl media doesn’t leave even a single word these ppl have said... how pathetic :bonk