Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. RayarSriram

RayarSriram New IL'ite

Hello Respected Sai ram sir,

As a true devotee of our beloved Rayar am writing down this here. I do had a problem for which I was praying for the past 3 and half years and suddenly ur pooja procedures came to my eyes and felt as though my guru has asked me to do this.

So with full devotion and faith I started this pooja And yes the moment I started the pooja my beloved guru accepted happily and came to my house showing me by making a flower to fall from his photo and throughout the 3 days he accepted my pooja happily and on the third day when I completed also he showered me with 2 flowers and within 2 weeks of my pooja completion my problem just got vanished...

Yes Guru always listens to our prayers when prayed whole heartedly and just surrender yourself to him. Definitely u r protected no matter how big the problem is...

So happy and blessed that we are existing in the world where our guru is living and instantly listening to us.

Thank you sir for letting the pooja procedures... Miracles do happen when u pray whole heartedly and surrender urself. Guru will not only come in dreams but also comes to U in the form of people which you will understand very soon.

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha!!!!

madhan1985 and sindmani like this.
  2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brother Madhan,

1) Need to break the coconut every day for pooja.

2) Even a small amount of Jaggery alone is fine if you want to give as prasad. If you want, you can still keep a glass of water mixed with lemon, jaggery, Custard and sugar as prasad.

cheers
    Sairam

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am glad to inform you all that we have the most awaited Aradhane of the year – Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana during the end of August in Vilambi Samvatsara on the following dates.

27-Aug-18(Mon) : Poorva Aradhane

28-Aug-18(Tue) : Madhya Aradhane

29-Aug-18(Wed) : Uttara Aradhane

Remember, the very easy way to get His blessings is 'Leave our Agangkaara completely and Surrender to His Holy feet with full faith'. Rest, He will take care of.

cheers
    Sairam

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers / Sisters,

Our beloved Guru 'Sri Raghavendra Swami Aradhana' starts from tomorrow (27th Aug 2018) onward and it will continue till 29th Aug 2018.

Sri Raghavendra Swami is like 'KALPA VRIKSHAM'. That means He would grant all the wishes of the devotee if they surrender fully with complete devotion to Him and worship Him sincerely.

Hence it is the right time for all of us to pray to Him and seek His blessings during His aradhana days which is being celebrated throughout the world.

'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha'

cheers
    Sairam

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Today is the Uttara Aradhane (3rd day) of Sri Guru Raghavendra Swami and I wish that all our prayers are answered by our beloved Rayaru and bless all of us to live happily and peacefully.

'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha'

cheers
    Sairam

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

OM SRI RAGHAVENDRAYA NAMAH OM SRI RAGHAVENDRAYA NAMAH OM SRI RAGHAVENDRAYA NAMAH

This is to inform you that our beloved Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamy's Jayanti (birthday or Vardhanti) is on March 13, 2019. I would request all of the devotees to pray to Him sincerely, do pooja if possible on this special occasion, visit His holy shrine and get His blessings for all your family members and be prosperous and happy ever in your life.

Just wanted to share one thing.
    Sri Raghavendra Swamy is really a merciful SatGuru like our Sai baba and You don't need to strain yourself too much to get His blessings. Just show Your TRUE LOVE and DEVOTION to our GURU. That is more than enough to get His blessings easily.

NOTE:

NEVER AND EVER MIX YOUR DEVOTION WITH DESIRES. BECAUSE BOTH ARE TWO SEPARATE PATHS.
    DEVOTION NEEDS ONLY LOVE ALONE. IT HAS NO EXPECTATIONS AT ALL. JUST REMEMBER IT.

cheers
    Sairam

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This is just to remind you all that Tomorrow (March 13) is our beloved Sri Guru Raghavendra Swami's Birth Day.

cheers
    Sairam

8. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Today (March 13) is our beloved Sri Guru Raghavendra Swami's Birth Day.

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namah

Dhamini likes this.
  9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for letting us know.

Pujyaya Raghavendraya Sathya Dharma Rathayacha
    Bajatham Kalpa Vrukshaya Namatham Kamadehnave

10. Supriyak

Supriyak New IL'ite