Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Teju2017

Teju2017 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sairam.. may rayaru bless you for your selfless service .. I got rayarus moola Brindavana in my dream last month on a Friday morning as I could not go to mutt d previous day.. rayaru is very merciful.
    Thanks again sairam[/QUOTE]

2. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Dear Sairam Brother,

I have a question for you. I want to do this vrata again and I was wondering if we can pray for 2 things? Please guide me. Is it okay to pray for myself and my sister at the same time?

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Seema,

Yes. you can.

"Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaah"

cheers
    Sairam

4. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Dear brother,

I started the pooja today and after my pooja, I came out of the room. After sometime I realized that the diya had fallen on the carpet and was burning the carpet and I took care of it with water. Is this a bad omen? After this happened, I am feeling so bad.

What actually happened was that next to rayaru, I had placed lord balajis photo and it didn't have proper support. So it fell and made the diya to fall on the carpet.

Feeling so bad:(

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Seema,

Just relax your mind and focus on completing this pooja with strong faith and devotion. These sort of unpredictable things happen in our life which is not under our control.

"When we truely surrender ourselves to a Guru with complete faith, then Guru takes care of us and doesn't allow any troubles to bother us." This is the principle of any Guru (For e.g, Rayaru, Sai baba Samarth, etc.

"Om Sri Raghavendraya Namah"

cheers
    Sairam

6. dnynasu

dnynasu New IL'ite

namaskara Anna.. I need your help.. I m in a very crucial situation. I want to perform this pooja from tomorrow as it is Thursday, but as I stay in hostel it is very difficult to arrange all the things u have mentioned to perform pooja.. what alternatives do I have? I really want to perform this vrata. plz help me

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister dnynasu,

Sri Guru Raghavendra Swami is only expecting 'SINCERE DEVOTION' from His devotees. So, no worries even if you don't have all the items that are mentioned.

The outcome of this pooja is entirely upto your strong faith and devotion on Swami. My suggestion is that please try to remember/meditate on Sri Rayaru as much as possible on all these 3 days to make your pooja a success.

Reduce unncessary chats with others and stop watching TV/mobile and other things which distract your attention.

Remember OUR MIND PLAYS A BIGGEST ROLE IN OUR SUCCESS. SO, YOU DECIDE.

cheers
    Sairam

8. dnynasu

dnynasu New IL'ite

Thank u so much Anna.. I am starting the pooja from tomorrow morning. Thank u once again

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters/Brothers,

I am glad to inform you that our beloved Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamy Jayanti (birthday or Vardhanti) falls on February 22 (Thursday) 2018.

"Whatever wishes to be prayed for, offering worship to Him, they will be granted and fulfilled"

cheers
    Sairam

dc24 likes this.
  10. madhan1985

madhan1985 New IL'ite

Dear Sairam sir,

I have two things to clarify

1. do we break and keep the coconut during 3 days of pooja. are we need to break the coconut every day once the pooja is completed?

2. you can dedicate payasam, coconut mixed with jaggery (A special item for this pooja) and some more special offerings towards

I am a bachelor and i dont have facility to make payasam. can you suggest me what are theother offerings i can do it?

Thanks
    Madhan