Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much...I have just read about Him. In Vaisnava tradition...Tulasi leaves are offered only to Vishnu Tattwa and not to Gurus..
    Please forgive me...it's just a doubt which i wanted to clear...

2. Girishkumar

Girishkumar New IL'ite

Sir,
    Please help me,
    I did not know guru raghavendra swamy till I got married as my wife is a great devotee to guru raghavendra I got to know about his miracles through her she never missed any day with out reciting sri rama and guru raghavender name.
    From childhood I start my day praying to lord rama my father used to say stories about him after marriage I have a photo of guru raghavendra in my pocket and do my bussiness by praying him I went to his place and asked him why me only it happened.
    One friend of me put guru raghavendra photo on his head and aakes me a help for his bussiness. And said not to betray in Amy way taking oath on guru raghavendra swamy but he betrayed me and I lost all my fortune no bussiness and fell in debts as I believed that a person taking oath by putting lord rama and guru raghavendra will never cheat. Now I have nothing to clear debts I gave all to him he say I don't have to give me any amount but he has not given me
    I want to die as everyone thinks he gave me and I did not give them back I want to know I may not prayed him correctly but my wife and my father are great devotees.
    Please reply me as I don't have much time don't know when I may take my life and my family by poison by this tension.

3. Karthikkrish

Karthikkrish New IL'ite

Dear Member,

It is good to know that your wife and father are the great devotee of Sri Rayaru and Sri Rama devaru. After deeply reading your message, I feel for one persons hunger the person should only eat and it will not solve the problem of hunger if your wife or father eats for you. I request you to do Sankalpa Seva for 3 or 5 or 7 days based on your convenience, definitely you will get a reply for your sorrows. Moreover on the suicide note i would like to tell you that the life which you are currently in is given by the Maha Prabhu, I am sure you have no right to take it away and moreover Guru needs to decide when he needs to take back one's life. I feel you have gone into depression, I feel you need to visit a doctor for some advise and also your staunch prayers will be answered.

Hope you read this message correctly.

4. dhamu15

dhamu15 New IL'ite

Dear Shri Sairam,

Thanks for this wonderful writeup.....I am also from Bangalore, presently residing in Muscat, Oman.

No doubt about the blessings we receive from Lord Raghavendra ..My personal experiences are several.. Two days back (20/01/2017) we had our Annual Raghavendra Pooja in Muscat temple hall..

I will follow your suggestion about performing Pooja at home...

Sri Krishnarpanamasthu ..Om Shri Raghavendraya Namaha

Damodaran

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters/Brothers,

I am glad to inform you that our beloved Guru 'Sri Raghavendra Swami's Birth Day' falls on March 4th 2017
    (Saturday)
    this year and hence request all the devotees to show your love, pay your respects and devotion for our great Guru on His b'day.

I wish that every one gets the blessings of our beloved Guru and be healthy and prosperous in your life and live happily with your family.

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha

cheers
    sairam

joylokhi likes this.
  6. manasa21

manasa21 New IL'ite

Hi sir i am manasa from bangalore. As i read your pooja details and i started doing it and today is my 2nd day.. And tomo ll be 3rd day... The ganesha wat we hav prepared wid turmeric after 3days of pooja what to do???

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Manasa,

Sorry for the delayed reply. You can dip the Turmeric Ganesh in water and sprinkle this holy water on all your family members and on all the rooms in your home to get the blessings from GOD.

cheers
    sairam

8. manasa21

manasa21 New IL'ite

Thank u so much sir....

9. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

@nsairam
    Sir
    I'm eager to know whether Lord Raghavendrar pooja be done by TTC ladies for conceiving child ?
    One very dear family member is having difficulty in conceiving.

10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Dc24,

This pooja can be done for getting solutions for all sorts of problems we have in our life and hence it is NOT restricted to only specific wishes or problems.

Only thing is that we need to have STRONG Faith, Vairagya and Patience to get the results. Ask your dear family member to put all her problems in the Holy feet of Sri Rayaru with strong belief and rest He will take care of.

Remember, by doing this pooja, GURU reduces the intensity of our Karma thereby He can help us in fulfilling our wishes asap. BE PATIENT AND DON'T GIVE UP HOPE TILL YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU NEED.

cheers
    sairam