Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

thank you sir. Since SriRaghavendraSwamy Aradhana is coming up on 30th of this month wanted to do this Seva starting 30th. Thanks for your service.

sindmani likes this.
  2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters & Brothers,

This is just the reminder of the 'Aradhane' Days for 'Sri Raghavendra Swamy' is starting on 30th Aug 15 onward. During these 3 days, we can pay our devotion to our Dear Guru in any ONE of the following ways mentioned below.

1) Reciting 'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha' as many times as possible.
    2) Telling the popular Sri Raghavendrar Sostra
    3) Doing Abhishekha to Rayaru Idol.
    4) Visiting Mantralayam OR nearby Rayaru temple in your place.
    5) Do Annadhaanam (Serving Food) to poor and needy.
    6) Doing service for older people, handicapped and orphans
    7) Singing songs on Rayaru
    8) Meditation on Rayaru image
    9) Mere Participation in Rayaru Pooja in any temple
    10) Donating Food items or Money to your nearby Rayaru temple or Mantralalayam
    11) Listening to religious discourse conducted on these 3 days at the Rayaru temple
    12) Volunteering the temple works
    13) Attending the bhajans on Rayaru and listen to the bhajans
    14) Reading about Rayaru History and His miracles either thru books or internet.
    15) Sharing your thoughts of Rayaru's Grace / miracles with others
    16) Complete surrender to our Rayaru with sincere faith and devotion
    17) Conducting 3 days pooja as per mentioned in 'Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems' blog.
    18) Doing various Sevas to Rayaru. e.g. Sankalpa Seva
    19) Donating clothes to poor and needy
    20) Doing Rayaru Nama japa or Rama nama japa
    21) Showing Agharbatti (Incense) to our Swami
    22) Doing Flower decoration to our dear Rayaru.

Moreover, Poojas are conducted in all the Rayar temples all over the world and Devotees celebrate these days as important festival by paying their sincere devotion and respect to our Guru Sri Raghavendra.

I wish everyone gets His blessings and be happy with your family.

cheers
    Sairam

sindmani likes this.
  3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am glad to inform you that the birthday of our beloved Rayaru is on
    March 15th 2016.

Guru Rayaru needs our utmost love and devotion and sincere Bhakthi. And now you have an opportunity to show all these to our beloved Rayaru by giving him this gift which he loves immensely.

cheers
    Sairam

sindmani likes this.
  4. subaraghava

subaraghava New IL'ite

Dear Brother sairam,

Good day to you. I do have several questions myself regarding this prayer.

Of late my life has taken a turn to the worst. In the sense that I have lost everything. I have had many miracles happen to me through him, thus I strongly believe he will answer my prayers and guide me.

I am totally broke to an extent I can't offer fruits, sweets or even neiveidyam during the prayers. What should i do?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Suba Krishnan

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Suba krishnan,

Rayaru is Merciful and Great to all of us. Hence believe that your suffering has come to an end.

Remember during tough times in our life, our mind will always be Restless, Unfocused, getting angry with God for not saving us from difficulties, thinking and worrying only about the problems, etc.

I have suggested 10 things and see if you can do it.

1) Meditation is absolutely essential for you now. Mind gets controlled only when breath is controlled. Wake up early in the morning and spend just 5 to 10 min for meditation.

2) The next question comes about what to meditate and how to do it. Make it simple by sitting in a calm place and closing your eyes and forget all your problems for those 5 - 10 min and start chanting the Guru Nama ('Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha') with rapt attention in your mind. Initially distractions keep coming for few days and nothing is impossible if you keep trying. Intensify the meditation process day by day.

3) Mix Rayaru's Mrithika in water and drink before sitting for meditation.

3) Once you know that your mind is settled and calm, then choose one good day and start doing the pooja.

4) Just do this if you can. Chant 'Guru' nama with loving heart 50 or 100 times a day.

5) Get rid of selfishness.

6) Propagation of Rayaru's leelas, teachings and philosophies will give material and spiritual happiness. Also, the distractions in you would also be eliminated and you will derive peace of mind.

7) Leave ego and if u sincerely remove even the least trace of ego, God shall enter your mind and will do all the work on your behalf.

8) Serve Rayaru and get rid off all your sufferings.

9) Worship Rayaru with pure speech, mind and body.

10) Visits to Tombs of holy people reduce some karma.

cheers
    Sairam

subaraghava and sindmani like this.
  6. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi nsairam,
    Rayaru has talked to me through you . I was feeling very upset and cried so much asking why i had to go through so many hardships and bad situations , people etc . infact i was crying and asking him why he did not guide me through those times ( had tough times from 21 to 26 yrs ). Your last post seems like rayaru talking through you
    Also since a week i was thinking whether to do raghavendra pooja or sai baba viratham. I was confused on what to do .
    Suddenly today morning i saw this thread and in earlier pages , somehad had asked which pooja to do . you had told sai and rayaru are same . on reading that i got tears.
    Yesterday only i asked raghavendra swamy how to do prayer for him . today i saw this threadthat too 2010 thread got opened and all he answered

sindmani likes this.
  7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

This is to inform you that we have the most awaited Aradhana of the year – Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana during the middle of August 2016 in Durmukhi Samvatsara on the following dates.

19-Aug-16(Friday) : Poorva Aradhane

20-Aug-16(Saturday) : Madhya Aradhane

21-Aug-16(Sunday) : Uttara Aradhane

cheers
    Sairam

sindmani likes this.
  8. Karthikkrish

Karthikkrish New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sai Ram,

One question, Six years back i did some mistake and asked for forgiveness to Rayaru, a Week back i did the same mistake and i felt guilty of doing it, hence i am performing 3 days sankalpa seva at home, this my 3rd day of Seva. My question to you is will Guru Rayaru forgive me for doing the same sin again.

Cheers,
    Karthik

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  9. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Since I'm from north India...i request you to kindly let me know whether Lord Raghavendrar mentioned here is...Lord Sri Ram...as HIS another name is Raghav....

10. Karthikkrish

Karthikkrish New IL'ite