Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. BBV

BBV New IL'ite

Hi Sairam

I have 9 month baby breastfeeding . i want to do 3 days pooja, but i need to feed her. As you have told you should be very clean . Please advice. Further can i make her to sleep with me on the mat itself.

2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister BBV,

You can very well do the 3 days pooja. It is NOT an obstacle at all. Take care of your baby well.

cheers
    Sairam

3. Mirdhu22

Mirdhu22 New IL'ite

Dear Sairam (Brother)

Thank you so much for creating this wonderful thread..

One of my friends.. been asking to visit Sri Raghavdenra (Guru's) temple on a Thursday.. I have never been to Guru's temple before.. He said his blessings will solve all my problems that I am currently facing.. I visited the temple for 2 Thursdays and I suddenly wanted to google and look for Raghavendra Virtams.. I don't know what made me do that.. and I found your thread about the 3 days pooja and today is my first day.. I was so happy that the first day of the pooja went well and I didn't want to walk out of the room but keep looking at Sri Raghavendra.. I am so happy to see him ..

I have a query.. Since it has been mentioned that all the 3 days of pooja we should sleep on a mat.. i assumed that it starts from the first day hence I slept on the bed last night (Today is the first day).. and now I was reading all the replies in the thread and understood that we should sleep on the mat the previous night too.. is it ok? I feel a little disturbed

I have been having a lot of personal issues in my married life and I really hope Guru showers his blessing on me..

Thank you

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Mirdhu22,

No worries. Rayaru is very merciful and He will forgive our mistakes as we know 'to err is human'.

Just pay your attention towards Rayaru and sincerely worship on Him and the rest He will take care of. Remember only it is your strong faith & devotion will bring the success of your pooja

cheers
    Sairam

5. Sitapinku

Sitapinku New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing the pooja details. I did the 3 day seve for Raayaru with my mother's guidance. I feel at peace after doing the pooja. May Raayaru bless every one with his divine grace.

Regards
    Sita

6. Sitapinku

Sitapinku New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I just wanted to know that after the seve do we need to get a dream which signifies that our procedure of the seve was right. I did not get such dream and I feel worried now.

Regards
    Sita

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sita,

No worries at all. It is NOT mandatory that you should get a dream when you do this 3 days pooja.

Rayaru knows very well how to bless each one of us in a different way. We are just ordinary human beings as we can't predict these things. Just think that everything will go well and the Rest He will take care of. Don't lose faith.

cheers
    Sairam

8. Sitapinku

Sitapinku New IL'ite

9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,
    When we do this pooja what should be done with the manjal pillayar that we do it on the first day? should we retain it until end of the pooja or should we dissolve it the next day and do a new manjal pillayar everyday? Please guide.
    Thank you

10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister JSKLS,

I am back from vacation today and saw your email. Sorry for the delay.

After the completion of 3rd day pooja, you can dissolve it in water and sprinkle it on your family members as well as to every room in your house.

cheers
    Sairam

sindmani likes this.