Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Would be very grateful if you could kindly send "Sri Raghavendra Sostram" audio file written by Appaana Chaarya. I have heard about this sostram as one of the "Raja Sostram" of all the other Sostrams about our Guru, hence I am longing for audio to learn the exact pronounciation. I have pdf file of "Appana's Sostram" and I use to read every Thursday.

Do you know any website where writings of our guru is available??

Thanking you brother from my heart for your enlightening service to people who do not know much about our Guru. Only because of you I am experiencing guru's blessings in my family. Thanks a tonne brother.

Best wishes,

Sudha

2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

Sorry for the delay. Surely I will send you the audio file within this week as I need to search my computer in my home for the audio. I also informed my wife to search for the audio in my computer, Once I get it, I will send you definitely. I can assure that you would like it very much. I like the person's voice in this audio as he tells the sostra very neatly and with normal speed which anyone can understand.

One more thing. It is not necessary that you have to give your email ID as the indus site itself allows us to upload audio file i believe and moreover it can avoid misusing of your emailid by somebody .

cheers
    Sairam

cheers
    Sairam

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

I have uploaded the 'Raghavendra Sostram' audio file to your email ID as the indus site not allowing me to upload .ram file. Please check your email. Your interest towards knowing more about Rayaru reminds me of my past experience. In the year 2002, I was also very much curious to know more about Rayaru and hence used to browse the sites a lot and got some valuable info about Him.

Hear the audio and learn pronouncing the words. Rayaru's blessings are with you always. So, keep worshiping Him with full devotion as always you do now.

Hope you are also aware that the Star Vijay TV is telecasting a programme for 30 min every day from mon to friday at 6:30 pm about Sri Rayaru and you can get some useful info from it.

cheers
    Sairam

4. bhavani

bhavani New IL'ite

Hello SaiRam Sir,

Today I happened to see your thread about Sri Raghavendra Swamigal. I got the information about the pooja. Do you have Sri Raghavendra Swamigal pics? I have been trying to get it from online but the images are not good. if you have the pics pls share it with us.

I would like to do the pooja in the next thursday 25th of Nov 2010 (3day pooja). After our marriage Me and My husband facing lot of issues in the past 4yrs.., we don't know why.., We would like to do the pooja and get the blessings from the God. We need a peaceful life. Pls help us.

- Bhavani

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Bhavani,

No worries at all. Have Strong faith and pure devotion towards Raghavendra Swami . Rest He will take care of you and your family. If you do your pooja with sincere devotion then Rayaru will surely bless you and give your family a peaceful and happy life ever.

Please find attached the photo here.

cheers
    Sairam

Attached Files:

6. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Sairam Brother,

Thanks a tonne for sending me 'Raghavendra Sostram' audio file.

Every thursday I use to keep our guru in manai and do simple pooja. Whether I can start doing after 30 days or only after 1 year. Relatives and neighbours said that I should not do any poojas for 1 year and can visit temple but should not do archana. Kindly clarify.

Best regards,

Sudha

7. vithi2006

vithi2006 New IL'ite

Dear Sairam brother,

Could you please send me the audio file.

Jai Sai Ram.
    Srividhya

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  8. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

I can understand your feelings. There are some families who are very orthodox and they follow strict rules according to their religion. I can suggest you one thing which will not only allow you to follow your religious rituals as well as not giving up the worshipping of Rayar pooja. See if you are okay with it.

There are 9 kinds of Bhakthi we can offer to Lord. One of this kind is 'Atma Nivedhaanam'. It means from your mind you can do pooja, abishekaam and other forms of worship to Lord. This is the most significant and most powerful means of achieving the Lord's blessings. But at the same time, it is also difficult for people to do. But once you get used to it, then you yourself will realise that there is nothing equal to it. Try it and experience it by yourself. So, Getup early in the morning, sit in a calm place and close your eyes and start imaging that you are doing pooja to Lord from your mind. This can be done for 20 to 30min if you want.

cheers
    Sairam

9. bhavani

bhavani New IL'ite

Sai Ram Sir, Thanks you So much for this Pics.., Could you pls send me the Audio File too..,

- Bhavnai

10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters Srividhya and Bhavani,

I am getting an error message while uploading the audio file from this site.

Error: Your file of 2.04 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype.

Hence I need to see an alternate way to upload the file and will let you know about it once done.

cheers
    Sairam