Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hello sir,,,
    yest i took a small glass frame of rayaru.. i went to temple in blore from der i took ... and today morning i placed it in pooja room. did pooja of rayaru... hope my needs will be fulfilled soon... have lot of hopes in rayaru..
    sir,, he will fulfill my needs na???

2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Chowmi,

Rayaru will bless you surely if you would keep a strong faith on Him that He would fulfill your wishes. It is the faith which can do wonders for us. It all depends on your strong faith.

cheers
    Sairam

3. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam

I just returned back from Bangalore after a short trip wherein I got the info about praying on Sri Raghavendra Swamiji in full faith n belief, every vow will be completed the day Sri Rayaru comes in our dreams and fulfils our wishes, thru a relative who are kannadigas. Since then I was thinking how and when I shall also start this. And today I saw your thread on the pooja. What a miracle it is? I dont have the photo of Rayaru and my altar is on the wall. I cannot do pradakshanam. Can I do pradakshanam from where I stand only like circumbulating? I can down load the photo of Rayaru from net.

Pls. correct me.

Best Regards
    Shanti

4. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

namaste sir...
    sir ,,,,
    u said that i shud take 108 channa dal pieces and do "om shri raghavendraaya namaha".. and after doing that what shud we do of that dal??
    pls reply ...

thank you
    chowmi

5. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

namaste sir..

glad to tell u that today was the last thursday which i shuld do.. just now i went to temple and came.. hope my wishes will be fulfilled soon... will be fulfilled na ???

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  6. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hi IL'S
    hello sir,,,,,
    wish u and ur family happy deepavali...

regards
    chweet chowmi

7. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Brother Sairam,

I would like to bring to your attention that this below post has helped me a lot in the recent days. As you know I completed the 3 day pooja back in September. From then on I have been praying to our rayaru to show me light and to solve my probs. Everyday I have been asking him to come in my dreams and guide me etc. But at the same time I used to a lot of astrologers to know if my probs will be resolved soon etc. What I felt this week was that the reason I was talking to a lot of astrologers or worrying about it so much would show that I don't trust or have faith in Rayaru. After reading this below post I have decided to not to contact anyone and I have left it upto our guru to solve my probs and guide me. I think I have completely surrendered and will not worry anymore. Please let me know your thoughts Brother because I want Guru to help me and you have clearly stated that having faith is vital.

Thank You

8. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Shanti,

Firstly Sorry for the delayed reply.

No worries at all. You can very well download the photo of Sri Rayaru from the internet. Take a print of it and use it for your pradakshanaam. If this one also not possible, then Do make use of turmeric paste and create a rounded shape and apply shindoor/kumkum and sandal for the rounded shape and assume it as 'Sri Rayaru' in the form of rounded turmeric shape and do worship and pooja for it.

Remember well that it is your strong belief only will get the blessings of Swami and all the other things are secondary. You don't need to worry whether you have no photo of Him or any other things. He is god and He knows well about each one of us and He wants only pure affection and devotion to be shown towards Him and nothing else.

cheers
    Sairam

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Seema,

Firstly Sorry for the delayed reply as I came to Chennai for diwali celebrations with my family.

From your words above, I clearly understand that you are in dire need of a solution for all your problems. Be cool and relax and Listen to the below words carefully.

I have noticed that some of the devotees do the 3 days pooja very well but they fail to keep strong faith on Guru and hence it takes more time for them to get the solutions for their problems.

Also they fail to keep strong determination that Guru will surely help them out of the problems one day. Whatever pooja we do, ultimately it is our strong faith which will bring us the real success of the pooja we did. Not many knows how to keep strong faith on Guru. If you want, just follow the below things to get the strong faith on Guru.

We always use to think that God exists only in the form of photo or idol. It is not so. He is everywhere and He also knows that you are suffering from problems and Guru always say that your previous birth or present birth karma should be cured first before you actually get the fruit of your pooja. Don't loose faith on Guru and keep telling your mind daily 'Om Sri raghavendraya Namahaa' as much as possible and it will reduce the sufferings and one day all your problems will be washed away.

Remember particularly during critical times, we need to have strong faith on Hm and have strong determination that Guru will solve your problems and don't have any expectations from Him. Rayaru will surely appear and talk to you one day if your faith on Him is strong and having pure affection and devotion on Guru.

There is nothing great like 'faith' in this world.

cheers
    Sairam

10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister chowmi,

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you and your family too.
    See the reply from me to Dear Sister Seema and this would answer your queries well. You can make the Channa as soondal praasad and eat it after the pooja.

cheers
    Sairam