Sri Gnanananda Giri Swamigal and Sri Haridoss Giri

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Vandhana, Feb 9, 2007.

1. rajisri1

rajisri1 New IL'ite

Hi Sharadha,

Nice that you are in here with us. As you are a devotee of Swamigal for so many years... can you please share your experiences or that of your family here either during the period of Swamigal or after? You can even give good [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]quotes[/COLOR][/COLOR] of Swamigal or Guruji here.

regards
    rajisri1

2. sangeethsm

sangeethsm New IL'ite

Hi Ladies....

Great that im also in this loop....two days back i tried downloading Lalitha Navarathna mallai and i found that in this Thread.....also i started readhing all the Threads regarding gurunadhar and im sooooooo impressed...im happy that i could also join this team of friends....

like to chat more...

3. rajisri1

rajisri1 New IL'ite

Hi sangeethsm,

hearty welcome to this thread. It is nice to see so many devotees of Sadgurunathar and Guruji. Please do contribute your experiences and basic details about you and your/your family contacts with Swamigal too as it would be beneficial to many here. Looking forward to see more from you.

Gnananandam
    rajisri1

4. Sahanasri

Sahanasri New IL'ite

Hello,

I am really happy to have come across this thread. My father & our family are devotees of Sri Gnanananda Swamigal and Sri Haridoss Giri Swamigal (Guruji). My dad used to attend weekly bhajans @ mylapore, conducted by Namaji (i dont exactly remember the place).

Good to see so many devotees!!

JAI HARI..

5. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

Hi

Namaskaram to all !

Can anybody give the contact details of Gnanananda bhajan mandali in mylapore or mandaveli.

Also want to know any classes conduced here in mylapore for abhang or namasankirtan.

With Best Regards & Wishes,

BharathiRajesh

6. BharathiRajesh

Namaskaram,

Can anybody give me the contact details of Gnanananda bhajan mandali in Mylapore? Also want to knwo details of abhang/bhajan classes in Mandaveli.

regards,

Bharathi.R

7. sguser

sguser New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm new to this group; But it's interesting to know so many are interested in Swami Haridoss Giri's Bhajans & so many people know about Swami Gnanananda.

Is there a Bhajan mandali around Mylapore or what?

Sri Gnanananda Namasankirtana Women Mandali will render bhajans, led by Smt. Kalyani, sister of Sri Haridas Giri Swami....I know this and I have taken part in Smt. Kalyani's Bhajans. She is getting old but she has a good group who perform these Bhajans regularly though.

Swami Gnanananda's preachings are very good especially if you read those books sold at the temple (Gnana oli etc.,) He is a great and true, powerful saint. I love the temple atmosphere in Thapovanam. Our ancestors & current generations still visit the temple and get Swami's blessings all the time.

Jai Sadguru !

8. rajisri1

rajisri1 New IL'ite

Hi all,

It would certainly be very kind of anybody who can give information on any our sadgurunathar's bajan conducted regularly in Chennai. This has been a question from so many not only from this forum but also from devotees outside. If anybody can give information on this, it will be of great help to all. Anyhow there is a general get together prayer in Chennai in West Mambalam in Kuppayya street on all last Sundays of the month with routine slokas they do in Thapovnam concluded by the "pada pooja" to Swamigal. This information is in Gnana Oli too. By the way, will you please give more information on the bajans conducted by SMT.Kalyani in Chennai or any of her groups?

regards
    rajisri1

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  9. BharathiRajesh

Radhe Krishna,

Hi everybody. I got the address finally thru one website.Here bhajans are conducted every thursday 7 pm.

SRI. GNANANANDA NAMA SANKIRTHANA MANDALI
    31, SADAIAPPAN STREET, MANDAVELI, CHENNAI 600 028
    TEL : 00 91 44 2495 2498

Regards,

BharathiRajesh

10. sguser

sguser New IL'ite

Re: Sri Gnanananda Giri Swamigal and Sri Haridoss Giri / Bhajans

In a month, every second Sunday Smt. Kalyani & her group perform Bhajan at Gnanananda Hall, Alwarpet.

In a month, every 4th Sunday, Gnanananda giri's slokas/Bhajans are held at Kovilar madam, Kodambakkam. (between 4 to 7 PM)