1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Splitting today

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by tulipzz, Dec 24, 2011.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

May god give you strength to carry on .
    I can sense from your post how painful it had been for you.
    Anyway what ever decision you have taken do good for you and your little one.
    You are in my prayers.
    May god give you support,health and strength to lead a better life from now on.
    Take care.

2. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

HI Tulipz,
    Be happy that u have a kid to look after, she will help u in getting over past..thr r many ladies who dont hav a second marriage nor a kid to cherish .. she is ur shine but not the mistake..
    Things will be fine..do not worry.

4 people like this.
  3. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

It's kind of heartbreaking to read this from you. Hope you find peace within yourself.

4. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Hi Tulipzz,
    Do you consider your DD a mistake? Sorry to say that this makes sad reading, what if your Mom said that you were a mistake and also deprived you of Dad?
    Maybe the child will be better off with her father, please go for joint custody to make the her feel secure.Kids need both parents.
    Its a trying time no doubt but if your frustrations are spilling on to your innocent child then you should go for counselling to handle the situation.
    Maybe you wrote in a very troubled bent of mind but NEVER say that to the kid or let her feel unwanted.
    Babies dont ask to be born.
    A separation will give clarity to both you and H .
    Hugs to you and your DD, both need it.
    PS - I always take the side of innocent kids involved in divorces since they cannot do it on their own.

2 people like this.
  5. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

dear Tulip,

I can sense the exhaustion in your words. No doubt this is a very dark time in your life and all you want is for it to be over with. But trust me, when in the years ahead you will look back at this time you will realize there was one bright light that kept you sane and showed you the way and became your strength. That bright light is your daughter.

Everything happens for a reason and God sent your daughter to help you and show you the way. So pls. dont think of her as a mistake, dont resent her or turn away from her. Cherish her and these years of her childhood ( you did not say how old she is but it sounds like she is quite young) for their own sake, and do every thing for her like you would have if all was okay, of course to the best of your ability or as much as you are able.

Things will get better, this dark period will pass, but these years of your daughter's childhood will not, and this may cause you regret if you let them slip by due to other problems. So guard against that as I have mentioned above and save yourself the regret. You 2 have to live for each other now.

Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  6. vichuchachu

vichuchachu Senior IL'ite

I think u have taken the right decision. Always the separation helps to understand each other. Hope and lots of best wishes for your happy life in future.

regards.

7. poohbear

poohbear New IL'ite

Dear Tulippz!
    Big hugs to u! Time will heal everything. Its a difficult period for u. I Have been there b4...Wish u and your dd a best future possible.

8. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

A Biiiiiiiiiiiig hug to u akka... God will surely be with you and your DD... Never worry bout anythin... Share things with all your IL friends.. U will feel much better.. Your DD is not your mistake but your energy booster and a treasure hunt... !

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerponnu

iyerponnu Gold IL'ite

Oh Tulipzz,

Big hugs to u dear... I know you were going through a lot.. May God give u the strength to carry on.. Keep us posted.

Mythili

10. Den

Den Bronze IL'ite

Dear Tulip,

There are no words to console you to feel better with this rollercoaster of emotions that you are currently experiencing. May God give you the strength to deal with the situation. Prayer helps and will keep you in my prayers. What ever the outcome hope you are at peace