1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Splitting today

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by tulipzz, Dec 24, 2011.

1. tulipzz

tulipzz Platinum IL'ite

Dear all,
    Finally end of the story. H is likely to move out today. I am sure next few months will be a lil stressful adjusting to new life and initiating legal stuff. I really want this over so that I can move on in life. I am going to carry my mistake (my daughter) with me.... Anyway, while on one side, I already feel free and happy.....somewhere somewhere deep in my heart, i dont wnat to do this. But you know what, I am convinced separation is going to make mine and his life better. DDs life will be better too - peaceful - not having to witness constant fights.

Dont knwo where life will take me from here, but I want to face it head on... I only want peace and happlness. My self respect matters the most to me and I am willing to kick anyone out of my life for its sake....

So tired and my head is spinning. I wanted to talk to someone....dont even know what I am typing....I really want this over. I dont want it over. I want respect and freedom - this will come only if this is over.

I dont want to see this guys face ever in my life. never again.

2. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Hugs to you dear. God bless you with His peace.

3. tulipzz

tulipzz Platinum IL'ite

thank you. Thats all I want. Tomorrow is Christmas. Though I am not a christian, I believe God is one. Its going to a silent night today. I am waiting desperately for that eternal peace to fill my life.

This guy has torn my life apart. I am just so angry. I've been angry all the time with everyone and everything since a few months. I really want to be peaceful. Finally, my MIL is gettng what she wants....I am getting what I want too....win win - just this one time!

4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

good luck.i guess you have taken the right decision and make sure your freedom reflects as happiness in your DD.

5. mariselviprabu

mariselviprabu Silver IL'ite

may god be with you and take oF you and your DD...take care

6. srims

srims Bronze IL'ite

Good,taken a decision,Go forward to regain your self respect.
    I pray for you to lead a successful life with your DD.

srims

7. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Big hugs dear.. May the almighty be with you in all forms and give you the strength.. You will come out as a stronger and very successful woman...

8. shaytel

shaytel Junior IL'ite

Dear Tulipzz,

I can feel what you are going through, and totally stand by you in your want for respect, freedom and the appreciation for the woman you are.

This is a tough time, you need to look at this christmas as a new beginning and take a big deel breath to flush out all the the negativity and think of the new year and move on.

One thing that I noticed in your post - you said your mistake (your DD) - I can relate to it, I am in a bad marriage and have a little daughter too. Sometime I feel that it was a mistake to have her, I should have just walked out before that. But you know what now at this stage in life you have her - make the most of her, give her the love and attention that she deserves - after all she is a part of you.

It is easier said than done.

There must be millions of thoughts going on in your head, if you want to talk or share your thoughts you can email me - writing and talking in tough times is therapeutic.

You are not alone I am sending lots of warm wishes and supportive vibes to you. feel warm and better and renew your life.

Love and hugs
    Shetal

9. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi tulipzz,

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nothing else. Be brave.

All the best for a new, great, happy, peaceful life.

Luv,

sangi

10. lakshmi13

lakshmi13 Gold IL'ite

Dear Tulip

First of all hugs to you. Whatever happens happens for the best. Your life will be a better one now on. One request, dont think of your daughter as your mistake because its not her fault that she's born. If you keep thinking of her as a mistake your attitude towards her will change. Treat her as the reason for you to move on in life. Believe me, time spent with her now on will be worth it.

Good luck and loads of hugs to you.