Spirituality - agarbatti

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vidya24, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

spirituality

Hello Vidya,

I go to the Auro-Mira center in London and purchase agarbatti's from pondi. Whenever i do my prayers morning and evening i light one and it seems to create a wonderful atmosphere.
    here is a message from The Mother i would like to share with u all. Whenever feeling a bit low read it and get inspired! Once involved one usually finds an answer to any problems

HOW TO MEET ADVERSE FORCES*

How is one to meet adverse forces- forces that are invisible and yet quite living and tangible?

A great deal depends upon the stage of development of your consciousness. At the beginning, if you have no special occult knowledge and power, the best you can do is to keep as quiet and peaceful as possible. If the attack takes the form of adverse suggestions try quietly to push them away, as you would some material object. The quieter you are, the stronger you become. The firm basis of all spiritual power is equanimity. You must not allow anything to disturb your poise: you can then resist every kind of attack. If, besides, you possess sufficient discernment and can see and catch the evil suggestions as they come to you, it becomes all the more easy for you to push them away; but sometimes they come unnoticed, and then it is more difficult to fight them. When that happens, you must sit quiet and call down peace and a deep inner quietness. Hold yourself firm and call with confidence and faith: if your aspiration is pure and steady, you are sure to receive help.

Attacks from adverse forces are inevitable: you have to take them as tests on your way and go courageously through the ordeal. The struggle may be hard, but when you come out if it, you have gained something, you have advanced a step. There is even a necessity for the existence of the hostile forces. They make your determination stronger, your aspiration clearer.

It is true, however, that they exist because you gave them reason to exist. So long as there is something in you which answers to them, their intervention is perfectly legitimate. If nothing in you responded, if they had no hold upon any part of your nature, they would retire and leave you. In any case, they need not stop or hamper your spiritual progress.

The only way to fail in your battle with the hostile forces is not to have a true confidence in the divine help. Sincerity in the aspiration always brings down the required succour. A quiet call, a conviction that in this ascension towards the realisation you are never walking all alone and a faith that whenever help is needed it is there, will lead you through, easily and securely.

The Mother

CWM. Vol. 3, pg. 33-34.

*Title by the sender

If any of you would like to be added on to their email list log on to their site www.auromira.org and see the center based in Greenford.
    happy reading

regards
    Pravina

1 person likes this.
  2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

inspiring

Dear Pravina,

That was a truly inspiring message from The Mother and thanks for posting it. I appreciate your sharing it round, and also noted that you have mentioned the source, making it perfect.

I did not know about the Auromira centre in London, though I lived there for long. Shall definitely log on to that site and read more. I have great faith in The Holy Mother and though I do not do any poojas or even offer flowers, I feel Her Smiling Presence in my house always.

Thanks again and hope you share more.
    warm regards
    Vidya

3. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Re:Gr8

Hi Pravina

Thanx for the nice post.........In our office we have many Mother devotees.....will surely pass this to all of them.........nice message..keep posting..........

Vidya

I think in this case we are more lucky as we have acess to local centres and we can always go to Pondy.....but I think the mere thought is sufficient........In fact I have heard that if you are praying for something then if you think of Mother for every one hr.(the tinming should b precise) then your prayers would be answered.........so dont worry.....keep praying and meditating.....

4. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Vidya for posting this. I will buy Mangaldeep agarbhattis the next time onwards..........

5. Aruna972

Aruna972 Bronze IL'ite

When it comes to Agarbathies, I always prefer Lia for it's fresh fragrance, which I never found in any other agarbathi brand. The process of making agarbathies with the help of rural people in cottage house is never new. It has been followed over many years by leaders in the industry like Cycle Pure.

For the question by Sri, I always prefer Pureprayer's Lakshmi Pooja Packs which contains the authentic information for performing lakshmi Poojas at home. I was thinking the items required to perform the pooja can be kept anywhere from the idol. But actually it isn't true. There is a science behind it and pureprayer helped me to perform the pooja in the most authentic manner, followed by many senior pundits across the country. You should give it a try and let me know your feedback.

1 person likes this.
  6. Desidivi

Desidivi Junior IL'ite

Dear all,

This is such an interesting post for me since I have been heavily into fragnances since my childhood. As a little girl in Hyderabad, I would love ittar and once I even poured the whole bottle over myself. Even now I love perfumes and I like my house to be smelling nice. I used woods incense to do this. It is so exotic and smells so good. Cycle Pure is old brand and definitely knows what they are doing. My thumbs up for Woods.

1 person likes this.