Spiritual Molecule

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Viswamitra, May 2, 2019.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thyagarajan,

Thank you for your comprehensive response. Pineal gland is known as third eye. That is why meditation request focus between the eyebrows. It produces Melatonin for Shusupti which is near blissfulness. DMT production allows inner vision and allows expansion of consciousness. Himalayas has many plants that let human body generates DMT. Dark room, vibrating 6th and 7th Chakra produces higher DMT. During birth and death, DMT is produced in large quantities. The video above may give you better insight, if you have the time to watch it. Lord Shiva is known to be always in Meditative State. Flow state i.e. saturating actions to our fullest satisfaction, saturating love for all species and synchronizing all senses with nature and forgeting feeling of body produces high DMT.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

A while back (I live in a 4-season climate), I was curious about sleep, sleep deprivation, and how some animals (usually in cold climates) can simply take winter off, and go to sleep in a cave. They binge-eat, and then manage to reduce the metabolism down to live on that store of calories. Something is helping them. DMT ? or... certainly something that is putting them to sleep (melatonin?), and slowing down the metabolism.

Side note: On cold winter mornings, when one has to get up, get ready and go to work, I really loved the idea of a long sleep, and wake up to realise having lost a lot of weight. Almost a dream like notion.

Here is a review article" DMT and the Pineal Gland: A Sceptic's View
    excerpt ( I include excerpts to help you avoid side-journeys to links):
    In an article published in the journal Psychopharmacology, psychedelic researcher David E. Nichols says that there is no reason to believe that altered states of consciousness are a result of the pineal gland producing DMT. He underscores that the pineal gland weighs less than 0.2 grams and produces 30ug (micrograms) of melatonin per day. In order to induce a psychedelic experience, it would have to produce about 25mg of DMT. As a “rational scientist”, Nichols argues that it is “simply impossible” for the organ to “accomplish such a heroic biochemical feat”. Also, since DMT is broken down by MAO, there is no evidence it can accumulate within the brain. Nichols believes we can explain out-of-body experiences and other altered states in other, more rational ways.
    MAO = monoamine oxydase, an enzyme. Backgrounder From wiki:
    MAOs are important in the breakdown of monoamines ingested in food, and also serve to inactivate monoamine neurotransmitters. Because of the latter, they are involved in a number of psychiatric and neurological diseases, some of which can be treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors(MAOIs) which block the action of MAOs.​

That begs the kwestins
    • whether MAO-Inhibitors could help preserve whatever DMT (or other Neurotransmitter molecules) that is naturally generated, and thus go on to cause the "dream state" ?
    • whether people lacking in MAO enzyme in their bodies, tend to become savants, prophets, and rishi's ? Lacking in critical enzymes happens -- the most familiar example is the shortage (or absence) of the enzyme lactase in the gut causing a well known syndrome called "lactose intolerance" in people who cannot digest milk.

Check this out: How Different Antidepressants Work

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  3. Viswamitra

@Amulet,

Thank you for presenting sceptic's view and MAOI. I will read more in those directions to learn new things. I do have lactose intolarence.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

hahaha......this and my thoughts on a "long sleep" point to the old movie "Sleeper": The protagonist goes into a medically induced long sleep, and when he wakes up 200 years later, he finds himself in a different world.....when procreation having to be done by two people will be replaced by the technology of CLONING. If someone wants a kid, they can hand over some cells, and the cloning businesses would clone an offspring with whatever spec's one would want.

As for DMT through sex, they had special devices to generate the DMT. When Trump was in Saudi A., he and the King Salman were touching a glowing Orb... and many pointed out that it could be the Orgasmic Orb from the Woody Allen movie "Sleeper":

[​IMG]

Viswamitra and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@Amulet @Viswamitra
    #41 #42 #44 these responses substantive, I find intelluctually superior and rewarding. Thanks for profound enlightenment.
    God is in molecules for sure.

6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

@Thyagarajan,
    Your idea about Ramana Maharishi may be right. He was given to neglecting his body, not eat much (if at all), and become emaciated. And have visions.
    Ramanujan from Madras, who went to Cambridge University, couldn't find anything vegetarian to eat in those days, the winter got him sick, and he suffered starvation and delirium, and saw the Naamakkal Goddess Naamagiri come and reveal mathematical schemes.

Here is an excerpt from "Srinivasa Ramanujan: The Man Who Knew Infinity"

The mathematical genius made substantial contributions to analytical theory of numbers, elliptical functions, continued fractions, and infinite series, and proved more than 3,000 mathematical theorems in his lifetime. Ramanujan stated that the insight for his work came to him in his dreams on many occasions.

Ramanujan said that, throughout his life, he repeatedly dreamed of a Hindu goddess known as Namakkal. She presented him with complex mathematical formulas over and over, which he could then test and verify upon waking. Once such example was the infinite series for Pi:

Describing one of his many insightful math dreams, Ramanujan said:
    "While asleep I had an unusual experience. There was a red screen formed by flowing blood as it were. I was observing it. Suddenly a hand began to write on the screen. I became all attention. That hand wrote a number of results in elliptic integrals. They stuck to my mind. As soon as I woke up, I committed them to writing..."​

Viswamitra and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. Thyagarajan

:hello: Quite a person you are. My love for your feed backs grows exponentially . No exaggeration ment. From Vietnam Coffee to infinite pi series probably you are one among few love all the domains all the world and you have unique information to disseminate always. Kudos to you.

2. Goddess Namagiri of Namakkal in South India - place with largest cargo fleet- helped 1729 fame genius Ramanujam in dreams during brahma mhurthams and revealed enigmatic part of mathematics to him and some of his theories said to be useful in topology and space science.

3. So fasting irrespective of divine or compulsion takes one to such goals including a bliss. A bliss could be wonderful theorems in maths too. I think there is a biopic of Ramanujam. He is remembered more for 10cubed+ 9 cubed & 12 cubed + 1 cubed equal to 1729 which was car registration number from which he alighted ....

Thanks and Regards.

God is “pi” from the days of EGYPTIAN civilisation

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  8. Viswamitra

@Amulet

I purposefully placed my comment quoted in #44 away from this Divine Molecule as I was struggling whether to mention in this original post or not. Eventually, when Soka brought up the subject about bodily mortification, I decided to respond to him about this other study.

Regarding Ramanujam, if he was not getting vegetarian food, he must be eating some leaves in Cambridge that would have had a very high level of DMT resulting in geometric vision and equations would have occurred to him through Namagiri Thayar who could be his family deity.

9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Ramanujan dreaming "There was a red screen formed by flowing blood as it were. I was observing it. Suddenly a hand began to write on the screen." was made real in modern times, except the screen is blue, and the writing scrolls pretty fast, when our PC crashes. It is often called "the blue screen of death"; likely generates DMT in the user.

Tourism advert':
    Magic mushroom decriminalization: Denver mayor says city will respect will of voters
    Personal use and possession of psilocybin mushrooms by people 21 years old and over will become “the city’s lowest law-enforcement priority,” according to the new law. Initiative 301 prohibits the city“from spending resources to impose criminal penalties” for the personal use of psychedelic mushrooms by those 21 and older.

The law is expected to take effect May 16.​

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thanks for the blues and the advert in Denver.