1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Speech Delay And Transition To Us

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by KrinuKavya, Feb 17, 2017.

1. schopra

schopra New IL'ite

It is better to stay in India and complete his speech therapy otherwise it will be difficult...since moving will be a major change...I came o Canada when my son was 1 year old and now he is 32 months and still does not speak a single clear word...most likely it is the major change he had to face...we are so worried can not tell you...his speech therapy will start in two months..(though we are registered for it from last 6 months but there is a long waiting) I am sending my wife and kid back to India in Aug so that he can have lots of people and kids around him...

2. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

3. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

Please read this. Its my experience qith my son.whatever, his mother tongue is, its better to give therapy in that language

4. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

5. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

One of my friends had same problem.Her son, was just like my son. Not much talking.she conceived when she was in US and came back to india right after that. Till the child was l2, she wllas in India, and after that she went back to US.
    He also was speech delayed and started speech therapy there after he turned 3. But since it was costly, she came back to India and continuing therapy here