Special Variety Of Snacks Shopping In Mumbai

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by mybaby1, Aug 14, 2017.

1. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies, I will be going to mumbai just for a day .Morning i reach and evening i leave. Going for siddhivinaya darshan.

Can you please guide for any special snacks/sweets which i can shop from mumbai. preferable near siddhivinayaka.And anything else you would like to suggest.

Any good eating place/food near by to have breakfast/lunch.

Please be free to pour in your suggestions. TIA

2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Siddhivinayak coconut burfi is supposed to be good. I think ladoo too ! dont know about restaurants or snack shops, but look up google maps

mybaby1 likes this.
  3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your tip sandycandy. As per laddoo i think their are only one kind at siddhivinayaka not variety rgt?? I will be visiting for the first time some guidance about the mandir also pls if you can guide. I will be going under NRI booking.

Sandycandy likes this.
  4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

I think there is only one kind of ladoo . Don't go on a Tuesday and avoid mornings or evenings. Afternoons are the best times . I went a couple of years ago, so things might have changed . No booking just went in the afternoon and it was pretty quick. What is NRI booking ? Maybe you get to see Tom cruise as well ;).

mybaby1 likes this.