Special shlokas for specific purposes

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Apr 7, 2006.

1. anurao1607

anurao1607 New IL'ite

Dear Mrs.Chitra,
    Please tell me what I can do to get back huge amounts of money that I have given to 4 people that I know. When they took money they either promised land in return or pay back with interest. But none of them are keeping there promise and now I can't even reach them on phone or email. This is taking a toll on my family. Please help and suggest what to do.
    Thanks and Regards

2. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Respected Chitra Madam,
    Very happy that I found your thread. It gives peace of mind to recite Slokhas, particularly on Ambal, the Divine Mother of all. I recite Lalitha Sahsranama but not yet Soundharya Lahari. I was thinking about learning the Slokha and that is when I chanced upon your post. Feels like Divine guidance to pursue my interest.
    Regards,
    Pavithrafriendssmiley

1 person likes this.
  3. maheswari

maheswari New IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Chitra,
    Namaskaram!
    I found your blog on Shlokas very interesting and useful. Can you suggest a shloka for getting a job for my son, who has been searching for a job for the last 1 year.
    Thanks
    Maheswari

4. RenugaKartik

RenugaKartik New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am new to IL and I am very excited to see so many good hearts across the world interacting like a family at one place.Keep up our good contributions out here.

I have a concern about my son.He is 3 and a half years old.He is speaking only few words and no sentences.I just showed him to a pediatrician in Germany and he asked me to wait for 1 month as he has just started going to school here.

Still, I would like to chant some slokas for my son as I have a great belief in God.Forgot to mention, I went to Garbarakshambigai temple for my safe pregnancy and delivery and chanted slokas after seeing a related thread in IndusLadies earlier.

Likewise, could someone pls help me in finding out the right sloka for my son's speech delay.

Thanks,
    Renuga

5. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Dear Renuga ,I am also in the same situation.It will be helpful if someone can guide us.Meanwhile if u get any other information pls share it with me.

6. jayla

jayla New IL'ite

thank you for giving the sanskrit verse for prosperity and harmony.those who dont know tamil will benefit

7. jayla

jayla New IL'ite

dear anurao saw your request it may be you already know this but there is a prayer to Karthaveerarjuna which can help you.
    Karthaveerarjuno naama rajaa baahu sahasravaan
    Thasya smarana maathrena gatham nashatam tho labhyathe

this sloka recited 108 times a day for 40 days gives good results all the best to you

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Chitra Garu namasthe I'm very glad to see u'r thread . can u tell me any slokas n puja for delay of marriage. My marriage is getting OK 95% n again it is calleling.
    If my marriage is held only my brother's marriage n his USA job n next my small bro settlements.

Everything is linked with my marriage. Can u help me I have done many puja's.

9. brindasudha

brindasudha New IL'ite

Hi
    I want to start reciting Lalitha Sahasranamam and want to know the puja vidhanam. Do we need to need draw sri chakra when we recite Lalitha Sahasranamam. Is there any ritual that need to be followed while reciting Lalitha Sahasranamam. Thanks.

10. jayla

jayla New IL'ite

i am really glad i have joined indus ladies. there are so many uplifting things told here i am happy to see the generosity and love of the contributors. indus ladies keep going! happy new telugu new year also to all i know it is next week but still i wish all.