Special Note for Devotees Visiting Shirdi Saibaba Samadhi Mandhir

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Jun 10, 2012.

1. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Re: Guide me to shirdi

Thank you soo much for these very useful information Saishakthi sister....!

I will be visiting Holly place on 22nd May.....!

2. vijisivaji15

vijisivaji15 Silver IL'ite

Dear IL sisters,

Hope you all are fine and doing well with Sai's blessings.
    Can anyone guide me on Shridi Trip?

Iam in Chennai and would like to have my first visit to Shirdi in this month of Feb.
    I came through online about few flight/train packages on this trip.
    But kindly note that all of them is with 3 days trip covering other places as well.
    So Iam planning something like this - Shridi trip ONLY.

Any reliable travels which takes road trip to shirdi on weekends???

Kindly help and advice.

No.of passengers - 2 ( me and my friend- colleague)

Thanks
    Vija

1 person likes this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@vijisivaji15 Sister,

:welcome to IL family and Sayee's fold.

Happy to know that you have a call to step into Dwarakamayee. Thanks to Sayee for blessing you to be there in Feb

Yes, Almost all Travel agents cover many other places for the money that is being spent and sad that some of them just have a few hours at Dwarakamayee.

There is no one operating by road as it is a long distance travel, as far as my knowledge goes.

If you prefer only to visit Shirdi, and be safe and untiring journey, I can suggest you train journey with the details of connecting trains, accommodation and darshan facilities and the other darshan within Samadhi Mandhir, you can book them yourself, I shall guide you by Baba's grace.

The Minimum Stay would be two days and the travel would be two days, so totally may be Five days can be organized, so if you can give me a fair idea of how you want to plan, I shall try my best to put it in detail.

May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

4. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

A sudden blessing from saima.
    I wanted to take my inlaws to shirdi.. but it never materialized.. everytime something or the other kept coming up.
    Saw an AD in paper from IRCTC a trip called GURU DARSHAN.
    2 places SHIRDI, PANDARPUR and MANTRALAYAM..
    Booked for them.. Rather baba has called them now. they are leaving on thursday.
    Passing on all the information from this thread to them....

Jai sai nath..

5. Saisakthi

:thankyou2: Sister @aparnag for the great information. Glad that there was a call for them, Happy to know that you would be sharing these information with them

May Baba bless them with a Safe and Happy Pilgrimage. SAIRAM

@vijisivaji15 Sister

Here is the link (journey from Tamilnadu touching Chennai - 05th Feb 2015)

Guru Krupa Yatra

Guru Krupa Yatra Comfort

May baba guide us always, SAIRAM

6. vijisivaji15

vijisivaji15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thanks for your information and guidance.

May sai bless us all !!!

7. sahityaj

sahityaj Silver IL'ite

Dear saishakshi sister
    we are going to shirdi on march 12th by ajanta express from hyderabad to manmad. We will be reaching there by 6am on 13th. Are there any cabs available at manmad to go to shirdi?
    ----We booked rooms in sai sansthan. Check in is at 11am. We booked darshan at 4 pm. When should we go to the temple to have darshan at 4pm.
    -- we didnt get tickets for aarthi as they were not available for 14th march. Can we still attend aarthi without prior booking? We want to attend afternoon arthi on 14th. Is it possible? If yes when should we go there n stand in the queue.
    -- this is the first time iam travelling with my 1 1/2 yr son. Am really tensed how we will be able to manage. Praying to saibaba that we dont get any hurdles..

8. sahityaj

sahityaj Silver IL'ite

Forgot to ask. How far is sai sansthan hotel from temple entrance gate? Is it in a walkable distance or need to take an auto or cab?
    sorry to ask you so many qs. Going after a very long time so no idea.
    waiting for ur reply

1 person likes this.
  9. Saisakthi

@Sahityaj Sister,

:welcome to IL family and Sayee's fold,

Glad you have a call to step into Samadhi Mandhir, Happy to know that you will soon be there.

As you are going after a long time, you will find a vast change, Enjoy being with Guru Sayee and stay blessed.

First replying to the second part of Q Yes you need to take an auto/bus, free buses shunt at stipulated times or you can take an auto and get yourself dropped off at the entrance, I assume your rooms must be at Sai Ashram Phase one.

Please ensure not to carry mobiles/ cameras and big bags as the security would want you to leave them at the cloak counter which would consume unnecessary time

Dont bother about your doubts whatever best possible I will try to respond.

[​IMG]

10. Saisakthi

@Sahityaj Sister,

You should have actually booked your tickets upto Kopergaon meaning you should have selected those trains, Yes I understand Ajanata Express runs only upto Manmad.

Actually I havent travelled from Manmad so I have no idea about cabs, but the distance being 60 + kms, Cab is better, Dont ever take ST (State Transport) buses, Since you have a kid, check if you can book a ticket in trains running between Manmad and Kopergaon there are atleast 10+ in that route, or if you can manage speaking Hindi/Marathi try to negotiate and hire a cab.

If you get reservation between Manmad and Kopergaon (connecting train) it would be just an hour and many autos ply from Kopergaoan another 20 minutes travel.

Mar 12th being a Thursday it is better to be in Queue by 3pm to ensure to get closer to Sayee. Refresh and have food at Prasadalay and join Queue.

Mar 14th Madhyan Aarthi is possible, but may be not in the queue, you can stand at the Right Side of the Samadhi Mandhir, and see Baba through the huge window if you can actually reach there an hour earlier. You can still try if the crowd is less since vacation has not yet started may be you get access to the Queue

I would also suggest after your 4pm darshan you can stand outside or at Mukhdarshan and be blessed to see Dhoop aarthi (around sun set) or Shej Aarthi (10.30pm) if you are not too tired to hit the bed. Climate will be good to stand at night than Mandhyan Aarthi

Since the call is from him, leave at his feet you will definately have a peaceful darshan, and be blessed too.

Check the first page of this thread for other temples and houses, route maps, Please also ensure to buy Saisatcharitra before your darshan so that you can have them blessed at Samadhi. Buy a few copies which you will be able to carry for distribution to the needy devotees.

Lastly please pray for all of us at IL / Sayee family, thanks for your gesture.

Do update your experience when you are back home at your convenience.

May baba guide you and bless your family with a Safe, Happy journey and a blissful experience and fulfill all your wishes come true as you step Dwarakamyee.

Aum SAIRAM