1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Soundarya Rajinikanth ‘s Remarriage

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by senorita2019, Feb 13, 2019.

1. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

this is so heart warming to see someone in the celebrity spotlight boldly leaving an unhappy marriage and venturing into a new chapter of their life with their son. I applaud Soundarya for her courage to follow her dreams and not feel shy or apologetic about it

Her whole family is celebrating it with so much joy. First marriage function is usually lot of strangers in attendance but second marriage is more meaningful as its attended by people who truly love and support you thro thick and thin...

Hope this positive trend continues and divorce / remarriage is no longer a taboo

Attached Files:

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Yes. . I too felt happy seeing this marriage. They didn't make it a hush hush affair. There's nothing wrong in moving on after divorce and this is a good example for it. Yes society is more accepting these days. Coming month we have a cousin's wedding who got divorced last year. We are as excited as we were for his first marriage. Right from planning Sarees jewels etc I am excited .
    The other day seeing my excitement my hubby said its gonna be simple affair and why are you so excited. I said off course not as big as his first but I never want to give him a feel that's it's a simple low key affair. It's time for celebration. Especially if one is moving from a bad marriage it's actually time to celebrate double.

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: I too a kind happy for Soundarya and her bold decision to exit from incompatible, unsatisfactory, inimical WEDLOCK.
    2. First marriage always done with all pomp, display of wealth and luxury goods and conventions and rituals followed with huge invites of Toms Dicks& Harry's.
    3. In second or remarriage for girl, no gathering of huge entourage. No extravagance. Only handful of well wishers and a registrar and couple of witness, perhaps a pair of rose garlands.
    4. One such narration and only if you have leisure, the link For novelette is below:
    Getti Melam - Supraja - An Apple Of My Eye
    5. If one is scared of society and close relatives including parents and siblings for taking bold decision in right good time or and in the right moment with or without help of right people shall suffer irretrievably, unimaginably and till their last breath would repent and remain sick.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God lent half of His power to Shakthi to remain bold & courageous.

Last edited: May 20, 2019