1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Soundarya Curtain Raiser

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by chenchal009, Dec 14, 2011.

1. chenchal009

chenchal009 Senior IL'ite

Soundarya Curtain Raiser

It’s been over 30 years that I met or saw Soundarya for the first time, her name apt, not sure if it’s her beauty or more than her beauty it’s her simplicity which had initially attracted me to her. I still remember that day picture perfect even after so many years coz of the sheer joy I had felt on that day, I think the weather was also pretty much same as today, suddenly to the surprise of everybody on a summery evening it started raining or pouring and I was returning from my shift back to my quarters in my vehicle, had tough time at office as we were recruiting force for my new battalion, exhausting as was on field the whole day.

It was a Friday, she was standing in front of a temple and there was no shelter point around, I was in my vehicle heading home for some nice chai and pakoda when I first lay my eyes on her, she looked like a damsel in distress, being in army had given me enough opportunity to roam around and had seen the most beautiful women on the earth but Soundarya had a totally different impression on me, for a moment I totally forgot where and what was I doing and shamelessly started gaping at her, thank goodness I was quiet far from her, she couldn’t see me and just to make sure I get enough time to immerse in her beauty I driving at a snail’s pace.

As was approaching her I could sense she is waiting for somebody as she was often looking at her watch, and was trying her level best to squeeze water from her duppata, strange feeling but suddenly it so happened that I decided she is the one, she will be Mrs. Raghu.

I can see her clearly now, drops of water are falling from her hair and the whole world around her just froze, she has a round face, small bindi on her forehead, her soft features could melt hard core criminals, strange she has a sweet smile on her face, I believe she saw her ride and is moving towards it, in all that halla gulla I could feel that my heart is beating to the rhythm of her anklets, in no time she hurried into her ride and disappeared into the crowd.

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

interesting..waiting for the episodes chenchal

3. SujySreeram

SujySreeram Silver IL'ite

Good start Dear Chenchal...waiting for the next chapter.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That was a good start Chenchal.
    Nice to see another story from you or usually members write and give a big gap for they fans.
    And the poor fans keep waiting for another story from that member.

Good you never made us wait:biggrin2:
    Let me too get frozen in soundarya's beauty, like raghu..hehehe

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

o awesome narration.. so now with a new concept huh..? waiting for the next episode........

6. chenchal009

Thank you sapthu, aruna, sujy and sushma for lovely posts. was busy with some work, will try and finish this story in next 2 weeks..

7. chenchal009

BTW what do u girls prefer ? should I put all the parts as posts in the same thread or start new thread for every part ?

8. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

chenchal pls start a new thread for every part with part no mentioned in title

9. SujySreeram

SujySreeram Silver IL'ite

Hey I agree with Sushmavja. If you post all the posts in same thread, it might be difficult for us to check posts in between fb's so It would be nice if you start new thread for every part chenchal.

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Chenchal,

Very interesting story... please post the next episode.......

Shanti