1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Son , Spouse & Rage Of Diesel

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, May 4, 2019.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Every cell has intelligence to function and the brain is just a controller. That is why we are able to identify the brain as in the head but not the mind as it is spread everywhere. "Manila Suyatchi and Mathiyil Kuttatchi" is how the body functions. They are all independent but controller just monitors all the functions. Thoughts and discrimination are the ones that function from the head.

Thyagarajan and Afresh like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I presume it is MANADHILAY..
    KUDOS for brilliant exposition from particle level.
    God fired NEURONS & keeps it Dynamic.

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

That was a scary incident @Thyagarajan sir.
    I really am bereft of words to express how I feel. A chill,down my spine when I read the word "blast".
    Thank goodness for Perumals blessings. My sorrow is for the unfortunate and their grieving families.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for your heart felt words.
    2. After that unfortunate incident, the place became a jam with police ambulance para medics and traffic bumper to bumper in abuse 3 to 5 minutes, it happened close to Sion hospital a large government one.
    3. I had no mood to ride . I left lamby in a nearby known house, and took yellow cab to a temple. It took long hours to get over the shock and appetite.
    4. Truly Lord Perumal Was on our side shielding us from the scene. I thought of Him At Vanasvadi near grant road.
    Regards.
    God bestowed upon people the power of subtlety.

kkrish likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:I wonder how I had missed commenting on your riveting fb. You are very right at that moment I treated them - my son & spouse as my guardian Angels.
    You said it all in one sentence.
    Thanks & regards.
    God sends His deputies as Angels to protect His devotees in advance of catch 22.

6. Thyagarajan

:hello:@satchitananda
    Thanks for clicking LIKE.
    DISAPPOINTED indeed & surprized - no comments .
    Regards.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  7. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thyagarajan,

A very well written piece in which you have effectively brought out the dramatic scenario, with your powerful play of words.

I feel destiny plays a great role in our lives, because so many innocent people die in tragic air crashes, terrorist killings, nature’s fury. we cannot be sure of anything in our life, and in your case you have responded to the situation very well. Thus it is our faith in the ultimate God that keeps us going!

Agatha83

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

:hello:I am extremely touched by your eulogy .
    2. I quite agree with your statement that while action is in our hands but the cosmic force that impels one in distress to cause the right correct action seems to be choosy. I was more appalled later from the news coverage in Times of India and look at the injured people admitted in sion hospital.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God has a purpose in air disasters, ship wreckage and rail accidents. So also in storms, deluge, quakes and tsunami.