1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes unknowingly I do something wrong and later repent

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 24, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today morning I spent my time in setting the kitchen cupboards properly, washed some bottles and was happy that I could keep them properly.

In the evening we had gone out to a friend's house. Got a call from my dh's nephew that a relative have come down toinvite for marriage and they want to come to our house. He phoned to find out whether we are at home or not. I told him we are out but will come home immediately.

My brother in law brought our relative home. When they entered only they said we dont want coffee as we already had in other places. Asked them whether they want water they said no. So gave them biscuits.

Asked my brother in law whether he want water, he said ya I want hot water as I am having cold. I asked him is it ok if I give water which was boiled in the morning. Actually he wanted hot water but he said its ok give that water.

After they went I was feeling bad that why I did not give him hot water. As his throat must be troubling him he must have asked for hot water. That time I did not think about that. What is the use of thinking about it now. Sometimes I dont have presence of mind.

2. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Yes Viji ma - in a hurry we sometimes forget some basic things and then after words we repent why i did not do? this i would term as oversight . thanks for writing we all of us sometime or other have gone this small things.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nitya

Thanks for your first fb

love
    viji

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

I could relate with your situation aunty...Even I have felt like that many times..hmm...

5. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

When you don't them deliberately, it is ok. Don't feel bad. Sometimes we all do it. But when others do it to us, we have the heart to forgive them. But mst of us don't do that. we carry it our heart for long time. That is wrong.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice

Thanks for your fb

vji