1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

something to think about!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mansimahi, Jan 30, 2012.

1. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Your pain and anger at such things comes across in your succint words.... i completely empathise with your fear of saying anything more than you should..... sometimes even i feel the same... !!

2. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

This falak story has so many twists ...they have not yet established whose child she is....why she was hit so brutally... but still it is heartrending that anyone can even think of hurting a child so brutally....

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mansi,

Yes it is so much in contrast eh ! i agree with u where were the neighbours when Falak was attacked.it is a shame really, that we have become so insensitive to these things, each one is concerned with their own, without a thought of someone else's suffereing.

Well said.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  4. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Yes. It is high time we stop being in denial and wake up to the atrocities happening around us and do something about it...thanks for joining in.

5. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir

When i hear of such incidents i too lose my faith in both God and humanity.... as you say, even after so many days....getting the cuplrits and saving the child..both seem improbable at the moment...