1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Positives In Your Relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Cantdecide, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Cantdecide

Cantdecide Silver IL'ite

It's so helpful to have a partner who is a good contributor to household chores! It's nice when food just appears sometimes without effort on your end heehee. :)

KashmirFlower and candidheart like this.
  2. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

When I call him 'mama' (native slang for DH), his response shows the life time of his affection for me.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  3. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

1. My hubby always try his best to buy/choose food which I like most not giving priority to.his likes. During outing
    2. He always encourages n praise my creativities.
    3. He gives more priority to me than kids.. but sometimes i do viceversa bad wife:tired:.
    4. My pregnancies were horrible due.to severe vomiting n once he cleaned it.. i always thnk of tht during fights with him which makes me.feel how blessed i am And go to him ..
    5. If am not well he tries to cook.. but never tastes good.. still i appreciate his willingness.
    6. If i had made any specials n reserved 4 him aftr the guests hav gone he will offer me first n after feeding me only he eats...:yum:.
    7. If my in laws try to put blame in anything he defends ... :banana:.

All thanks to my creator..

4. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

@Cantdecide really a good thread... :)

He cooks very well and sometimes I get to eat breakfast at bed :D.
    He helps me with the household work.
    Whenever we fight he will come and console me..
    He always compliments me for the way I keep our home and my dressing sense .

We had so much up and downs in our relationship but as the years pass I can see we both are getting matured and our relationship too:beer-toast1:...

5. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

I can write thesis on him. The most kindest, mature, adorable person. He is my rock and support through ups and downs.
    He encouraged me to pursue my MS,
    never forced for to do job, very good meditator between my MIL and me. The reason my relationship with MIL getting better is his efforts and ability to handle and meditate between us is commendable and rarely seen.
    A great father to my kids. Willingly takes responsibility once he is back from office. Plays with them, bathes them, if I need some quite time, will just pack them up and take them for drive.
    A great companion and partner for life. I wouldn't have found a better soulmate than him. Always listens to my tantrums(), worries, frustrations, etc very calmly and patiently tries to resolve the problem. He pushed me to take up my long lost love for dance and encouraged me to start taking kathak lessons again after a gap of 13 years.

6. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

My husband is very supportive. I am a software professional but my passion is designing. I didn't have time to do this after my marriage. But he encouraged me to start this as a side business and gave all support. Now we are planning to launch a online store ASAP. And he trust me well and he love my dishes very well.

7. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

i am blessed with kind/matured/lovable/caring husband. never gets angry on me for my mistakes. it took a year for us to understand each other. however he keeps his cool even if i go around shouting for silly things. very supportive in every possible way. he encourages my cooking(though it is not so good) and in all of my interests in arts(though i don't make money out of it).out of everything, he is the one who pitches in first to ask if i sound dull.

sometimes i wish i would be like him with all his positive qualities. i admire him.thanks God.

8. Cantdecide

Cantdecide Silver IL'ite

So sweet, it's so nice when you have special names for each other. :)

It's good to look out for each other and take care of each other! Sometimes hard to do when you have kids, but sounds like you both make an effort for it!

Haha that is nice, breakfast in bed is a nice luxury. It's good to reflect back and think about the relationship and how it's grown and progressed!

Aww that is so sweet. He sounds like a great partner in every way!

That is great to have someone show that you don't always have to be responsible and practical and what you want in life is important too!

For sure, it is really amazing to see when someone can always keep an even-temper and be understanding. I can be temperamental so it always is so surprising to me. :) Sounds like you have a great partner!

wish4miracle and aswathyk like this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am very much comfortable with my DH. In fact, I could be myself only with him without having to fake a pleasing personality.
    Lately, I also feel I am becoming very much dependent on him. In fact, I am always independent and always wanted to stay self dependent all my life. But now a days, I miss him and feel extremely uncomfortable, even at my own folks place when my H is not around there.

I am very happy about the fact that my H also feels the same, and realized it lately just as me. It indeed a very positive sign in our marriage, which has seen a lot of rough patches during the initial days.

10. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

My H is my best friend. He's my strength n weakness. When am upset at him over something, I think abt a good thing dat he did, recent or past, and feel it's not worth it to hold dat anger and let it go. It's d concept of d good overtaking d bad.

Cantdecide likes this.