1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Positives In Your Relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Cantdecide, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Wow! I wonder why my wife doesn't praise me so much!

Cantdecide likes this.
  2. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Well ever women has her own way to appreciate her partner that is if she is hapy around him and which is hard for some to understand

NeetaR, Cantdecide and Dreamer like this.
  3. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

I'll take your word for it :)

Cantdecide and AngelNew like this.
  4. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Ain't there some kind of rule or convention or something like that, which requires the OP to answer his/her own question/survey ?

anushri and AngelNew like this.
  5. Cantdecide

Cantdecide Silver IL'ite

Wow that is a big accomplishment, almost everyone prefers their own mom's cooking!

Yes not much more is needed after that!

Aww that is very sweet! It's nice to feel like your partner is not biased and also nice to be cared for!

That is very sweet and touching to hear. It says a lot when they win over your relatives!

Congratulation on such a long marriage. It's such a gift to have a dependable partner. :).

One year is still a very new relationship. It's good to have a man who can cook and is straight forward with you :). You guys will continue to learn about each other.

joylokhi and anushri like this.
  6. Cantdecide

Cantdecide Silver IL'ite

Aww it's sometimes hard to have someone praise you directly. :). It's much easier to praise someone to other people! And maybe she shows it in a different way. You mentioned before she is more easy going, so maybe just like she doesn't ask so many questions she doesn't say all the things she feels. :).

Haha, I don't have a husband so I felt I had a loophole. ;). But my partner is very sincere in everything he does. He's very mature emotionally and has a good temper. He's very patient and smart. He is also very funny and sweet to me. Also a good handyman :)

Sunshine04, Nonya and Dreamer like this.
  7. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

8. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Nice thread.

Sometimes, counting the positives will give different aspect to deal with spouse's negative aspects!
    I'm having a bad rough time in marriage right now so maybe posting here will help me to think positive about my marriage.

here are mine-

1) DH is caring, helps in household chores
    2) DH doesn't force me to do anything
    3) He can't live without me no matter how bad we fight
    4) He cooks reasonably okayish
    5) He is messy so appreciates me for my cleanliness and well organised nature
    6) No matter how I cook, he will never complain and will eat it and praise it if i cooked well.
    7) He compliments me whenever I get ready for him. Even if I'm in plain night dress and oiled hair, he still says I'm beautiful.
    8) When I diet to lose weight, he will say no matter thin or fat, his love will never change.
    9) He will tell "I LOVE YOU" every single day.
    10) He kisses me goodmorning and wakes me up every day [whenever i'm with him since we are in long distance relationship now ] and kisses me goodnight before sleeping.

9. Cantdecide

Cantdecide Silver IL'ite

He sounds like he has a very sweet and loving nature. Haha "cooks reasonably okayish" :). So sweet!

pinky2cute likes this.
  10. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

My husband is very good when it comes to helping around the house. He cooks or buys food whenever I don't feel like it (which is 50% of the time) He does groceries, does his own laundry, doesn't expect much from me. He is very easy going and gives me space.

Cantdecide likes this.