1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Positives In Your Relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Cantdecide, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Cantdecide

Cantdecide Silver IL'ite

What are some good things about your husband / wife that you appreciate? What is good for you about being married and having a partner? :) Often times we spend a lot of times thinking about the bad parts we don't see the good!

Mario123, BeingSoulful, SGBV and 3 others like this.

2. Sakshisharma

Sakshisharma New IL'ite

There are many aspects of my DH which i really appreciate. The thing which I like the most about him is his honesty and a pure heart. He is a very happy person, I have never seen him sulking. He is encouraging as well. This morning only when I told him I am not getting any motivation for job search and getting very lazy. He was getting ready for his job he told me see yourself as a two person, one as an employee and one as an employer. When you are feeling lazy think your employer which is you is watching you. It really worked with me and I got up,took shower and started my job search.

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

DW is super chilled out and doesn't ask too many questions. Enough for me to be happy with this marriage :)

SudhaChats, greenchilli, SGBV and 8 others like this.
  4. Cantdecide

Cantdecide Silver IL'ite

Aw that is very sweet - it helps to have a cheerleader supporting you to be thes best you can be. :)

Chill is a good quality for sure. Helps keep things happy and easy going!

Dreamer likes this.
  5. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

As you told most of the times we luk at the negetives. My husband always appreciates how i keep my house clean and cook and looks after my daughter. He really appreciates my cooking everywhere he goes. And nowadays he prefers my food and not even his mom's:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:. We dont have a good relationship. It was always rough and still we are living like roommates. And i feel may be because he likes what i cook i am still here. lol
    I really feel great for that.

Cantdecide likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I am the queen in the relationship. This sums it up.

7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

My H is very organised. I am the messy kind.
    No double standard business. Same rules for my people and his people. He is a loving son and a loving son-in-law too.. Touchwood...
    He is very caring. Recently, I underwent a surgery.. It took several weeks for me to recover. He took a long leave and took care of me.. I feel he cares for me way more than I deserve.. :innocent::innocent: I felt and still feel truly blessed!! Touchwood...

8. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

My husband is my pillar of strength and my sunshine! Just being around him lifts up my mood!
    I had a rough pregnancy and some associated problems...he was there with me at my parents place for more than a couple of months after my delivery...and took good care of the baby and me:blush:
    I think all my relatives, including my parents, love him more than me now, which I absolutely don't mind:relaxed::relaxed:

9. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@Cantdecide,
    At times, it is good to dwell on the good side of our marriages and so thanks for this thread:) My husband of 35 years( will be having our 35th anniversary in a week's time.)s an extremely responsible family man in that he has almost dedicated his life to the well being of our sons and ofcourse me too, to some extent. Now that our sons have settled down well with their own families, he is satisfied and taking his retired life at a leisurely pace.

10. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

I have just started my married life as it has been just over 1 year the good thing is that I married to a lawyer who is a very straight forward person and is very hard working in his life and he is a good cook so I am still happy but he is still naive towards his wife

joylokhi, Cantdecide and anushri like this.