1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Mothers do "ave "em

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by satchitananda, Dec 21, 2011.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hahahaha Psych. Now I wonder if they broke and landed up there quietly or whether like my knives landed up there with the pizza box. :-D

2. satchitananda

Tell you a secret. I don't know who has to remind whom of things. I have to remember to remind him, but I suspect I am marginally better. :biglaugh

3. satchitananda

Sudha, are you trying to be a "good" wife by sweeping your dh's "karaname" under the carpet? If he really has never done any such thing in his life, well, you have been very lucky. :)

4. satchitananda

MM, first thing it is good to know that all are kids at home. At least you are all in sync. :-D And I am glad you got your keys back at some point. BH normally takes his set of housekeys, leaves them in his car and comes. Next day he insists on having another set of housekeys. He has already lost the originals a couple of times and we have had to replace the entire lock for the sake of security.

5. satchitananda

Oh Harini, what would you do without such help? Here too whatever I keep carefully some place I am happy with, I can never find anything later, because BH has very helpfully rearranged the cupboards. So half my life is spent searching for things he vows later he never touched. Well, all my things have this strange habit of walking off tables, going and "neatly arranging" themselves in a different cupboard each time. No shortage of housing for them. :)