1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Mothers do "ave "em

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by satchitananda, Dec 21, 2011.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Have you seen this TV serial about a well-meaning man who tries to do various things which always end up in a catastrophe causing others around him to get totally exasperated.

Well, the title of the serial says it all - "some mothers do 'ave 'em". Am very frequently reminded of this in daily life when I often get the feeling that I am dealing with a kid - BH. (Well, it's a different matter that that child will say he is dealing with a grown up kid - viz. me :hide:)

What do you do for example with one of these "ma ke laal" who insist on eating in the dark, throw out a pizza box with a knife and cutlery into the dust bin and then give you the excuse that they could not see in the dark????? :drowning :spin :rant :bang And who has to scratch their heads wondering where the cutlery and knife vanished :coffee, think of this remote possibility, ransack the bin and find more things there than one suspected?????

Well, I am sure all of you have such stories about your BH to share - things that make you want to [​IMG] one moment, [​IMG] the next and then suddenly you feel you are dealing with a kid and go :rotfl.

Waiting to hear from you about these stories from your life. At the end we can all say "Oh, some mothers do 'ave 'em.

4 people like this.

2. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha funny Satchi .So your hubby is the kid in your house right?

Once I washed all the combs and kept them on the table.My dear son took them all and put them in a box which I kept to throw it in a recycle bin.Without knowing this, I put the box in the bin outside.Then later when I was searching the whole house and was wondering how come all the combs disappeared at once, he says " mom, I put them all in a box and you thrower the box in the bin"

I was speechless.Then scolded him for not telling this while taking the box to throw.The thing is he was with me all the way to the bin.Stupid fellow!

1 person likes this.
  3. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Then my husband ordered for a dozen of combs online and I managed nearly 4 days without combing my hair.Great me.he he

1 person likes this.
  4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Satchi......
    I do awe them dear my Dh (having two minds to use BH which is very suitable one here).... I like things organised n planned in such a way that in all eventuality whatever work we set about either of the things get done... my dh is ever procastinator he just forgets and when time comes says very innocently you havent reminded me dear:rant :bonk:drowning

2 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

Hahahahaha Hema. Proves I am dealing with a grown up kid. They both do similar things. :p But have you had such experiences with your BH?

6. satchitananda

Hi VJ, is procastination by any chance in built into the Y chromosome????? (sorry, just kidding. No generalization intended).

1 person likes this.
  7. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

DH does dishes. And in the processing of "washing" dishes he manages to break handles of ceramic cups everytime. and then says "the cups they make are so bad quality." (which means that he has broken couple of them atleast!)

2 people like this.
  8. satchitananda

Good one. Now you can't blame him for that one, can you? :rotfl

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

satchi,

Aww thread..but here it is the reverse..i am sure if it was my dh he would write "about his BH" and say some fathers have it..:rotfl

So on his behalf..I have this very serious problem with safe keeping..even a small bit of paper..i keep it safe and forget it completely..(something like a supandi tale right)..so we ransack every place possible and the piece of paper comes out from the place i first would have searched..now i would blame it on the elusive paper..hehe.. :hide::eek:mg::bang

there is this ever running joke in the family to the extent even my kids!!....

OK S mom says she has kept something very safely..start 1,2,3..(amma romba badrama vachaen solrada..sari thedum padalam arambam..):notthatway::oops:

So these days i safely call my dh, and tell him i kept this in so and so place and now it is your responsiblity to remember where.. (one of the reasons we have a bh you know!!):crazy: :cheers

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

Hey Shanvy, that is so funny. Yes, am sure our BHs will be saying "All dads do 'ave 'em". Hehehehe. My dad had this endearing habit of picking up precious documents which I kept where I knew I had left them and then putting it away very "badramaa". Oh, how many battles there were over these pieces of paper and documents!!!!! :-D