Some more pics of Harley.. (our Lab)

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by kelly1966, Aug 20, 2010.

1. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,
    posting some more pics of Harley.. he was 6 months old on 18th Aug and it was my son's 13th birthday too. Actually Harley is his birthday gift which he got 5 months in advance as we wanted him to spend time with the dog during his summer vacation.
    Harley has really grown and is such a pleasure ... the general perspective our entire household has changed because of him... God Bless him!!
    K

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
    1 person likes this.

2. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Wow ! Kelly.....such exquisite pictures of both your sonny boys!

Loved the one with Harley and your dear son...Harley has really conquered all of you.His black nose is his striking feature.Our Romeo is a pinkie !!:biglaugh
    Harley looks just perfect for his age.Our Romeo has put on a lot of weight and just hates to exercise .Now that Juju is here he is a bit more active.When old Julie was around, he picked up her laid back ways and turned into one lazy lump !!
    WE had him neutered at 8months and that is another reason.With Julie around, we had no choice as it was one hell of a problem to control him during those days (her cycle)of the month! She was a young lass even at age 11!! Thats why we went in for a male this time around .Both the boys are getting along fine with a few skirmishes now and then when we hear deep growls and snipes from Romeo and little yelps and whines from JUJU when he gets ticked off by Big Brother.

Guess the last picture is with you ? You look so serene, the perfect picture of a proud Mom. Harley is waiting eagerly for his share !

3. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Lovely pic of Harley Kelly so cute--feel like pampering him myself ---You Son and You are equally cute---nice pics kelly his eyes literally speak.
    I too have 2 dogs will try to post some pic of them, too though they are old now still loving --thanks Kelly for sharing your joy with us too.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

4. kelly1966

Dear Paulina / Malli..
    Thanks for your lovely comments.. Harley has really taken over our lives.. nothing is the same..
    I too love his black nose and intense eyes...
    Actually we were a bit worried if Harley is small growth but the vet thinks he is doing fine.. we do control his diet a bit ...
    With Aditya around Harley hardly ever gets to be inactive and because of his playful moods we are turning active... he wants us to run around and play with him whenever he is in a mood and if you don't he barks his guts out...
    K

5. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Wow.. He is nice with the black nose :)

I love to have one.. but I did not have a dog since it may harm my cat.

But the cat is no more of another dog.:rant

6. rmalathi

rmalathi Senior IL'ite

Hey Harley looks good and belated wishes to your son.

7. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Kelly,

Great to see you and both your sons!!! Looks like Harley gets new toys now and then.... !!!
    :thumbsup
    Second picture is too good!
    Belated Birthday wishes to your son and my hugs to Harley! :)

8. kelly1966

HI all...
    Glad you all liked the pics...
    Custard.. Harley is a spoiled brat... All my cousins and visitors keep getting him gifts!!!.. this one was given by a friend from Mumbai...
    whenever Harley and Aditya play at the end when they are tired and sit down, Harley climbs on his lap and slowly pushes him down and lies down on top of him!!...
    Thanks for all the wishes...
    K