1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Some hand works,Crochet and knitting

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by malligashivaram, Oct 14, 2010.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Dear friends i will post some of my crochet work which are small and insignifificent, still would like to share it with you all, And one sweater done by me 2 years ago I would love to read your comments, good or bad, feels good interacting I hope you step by see and give your comments please

Attached Files:

2. malligashivaram

The first one is a tiny little baby cap
    the next is a door hanger made my mother 25 years ago,
    the nxt is a wollen crochet doily --just one I practised after a long time the next one I mage before my marrige must be 30 years old.
    the next is a sweater I made for my son

Attached Files:

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Aha! your works look so nice. The doilies especially the red one, wow! Malligabhen, hats off to you. 30 years old sweater! you have preserved it so nicely. the Door hanger, i hope you are mentioning about the thoran, made by your mother, even older than the sweater?!!! great. I hope will learn to preserve my work like you. Thanks for sharing.

4. malligashivaram

Thanks mimu for the first reply --yes I meant toran coun't get the right word---It was hanging in my house for a long time made with leftover wool--the sweater was made 2 years ago--thanks for you nice and encouraging words --made my day:):):):)

5. ramyaraja

ramyaraja Gold IL'ite

Malliga mam all the works are looking great.. I m surprised to know that these are done long before.. looking so gud.. :) Hats off to you mam.. :bowdown :bowdown

6. malligashivaram

Thanks Rama for your immediate and loving reply, happy you like themm coming from you i take is as a compliment thanks again:):):)

7. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Small and insignificant Malliga had made a substantial BOARD of caliber.Bow.
    My sis.You are a SIGNIFICANT Campaigner.[​IMG]
    dollies are wheeled upon.The door-hanger stands for your gauged passion.
    [​IMG] STORE-house goodies.

1 person likes this.
  8. malligashivaram

:)Hi Saro Iam not small ----but the works were except for the sweater--how you express yourself is still my unsolved mystery--such lovely expression of the words you want to express so loving and jovial and aprreciating too thank you Saro sooo much god bless you:):):)

9. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

again a big suprise malliga...how can you keep all these old things like thoran etc so long...way to go!!!
    your doily(4th pic) is a dfferent one nd looks fantastic...nd for the last one what stitches were used by you?its also good ....thanks for sharing..

10. malligashivaram

Leels so happy to see your comments, you are one of my special friends whose comment I wait for thanks leels, that dioly too I love --at that time I was learning from a book it has come out well the last small table cloth is machine embroiderd --I hade made a lot for small little stools --wiping hands etc thanks again leels:):):)