1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Effective Tips & Home Remedies For Your Hair Loss After Pregnancy..

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by druchita, May 27, 2016.

1. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

We face Hair fall Everyday, Nevertheless New Moms experience hair loss dramatically after baby is born. Its Because of Oestrogen! After Birth, the levels of Oestrogen drop which lead to hair fall. After Pregnancy, There is no Way to Stop the hair fall completely, but it can be reduced by taking certain measures

. Hormones, Stress & Exhaustion are the Main causes of hair loss after pregnancy. Other issues like Miscarriage, Abortion, Hormone Imbalances etc may also lead to hair fall. All these Can be minimised by having Proper Diet & taking Effective Home treatments.

Yup I Knw that Hair Loss can be very Very Disturbing.. Dont get Stressed out too much, Definitely you won’t go bald!! -
    Here’s Recommending Some Effective Tips & Home Remedies for your Hair Loss After Pregnancy..

• Include Fruits & Veggies in your Diet. Antioxidants & Flavonoids in fruits and veggies ensure hair growth by promoting hair follicles.
    • Berries, Kiwis, Spinach, Peppers are Rich in Antioxidants.
    • Include protein rich foods to your diet.
    • Drink plenty of water & stay hydrated.
    • Taking Omega-3 fatty acids can promote hair growth.

Make a Habit of the Following Suggestions..

• Dont Use Hot Water for washing your Hair.
    • Handle your hair very gently with good combs & avoid too much of brushing.
    • Avoid hair dryers and hot irons.
    • Use Mild Shampoo & Conditioner for your Hair.
    [​IMG]

And Some of Effective Home Treatments are..

• Gently Massage your Scalp with Egg Yolk and Leave it for about 15 Minutes. Then Rinse off. Do this Once a Week to Strengthen the Hair Roots.
    • Make a Mixture of Warm Castor Oil & Almond Oil. Massage this on your Scalp.
    • Soak Fenugreek Seeds in Water Overnight. Next Day in the Morning,, Strain it & Use the Water to Massage onto your Scalp. Then Rinse off.
    • Make a Mixture of Coconut Mix & Aloe Vera gel. Apply this on your Scalp & hair.Then RInse off with warm water..
    Use these tips to reduce or prevent hair loss after pregnancy. Take Care!!

ssudhan and Lathasv like this.

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hi @druchita :)
    I like all your posts on health/ beauty and I appreciate you for taking time to post here. Thanks for sharing with us.

3. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

ur most welcome dear. nice to know that ur reading all my threads.

4. shrutip1

shrutip1 New IL'ite

Pregnancy and childbirth greatly alter the levels of hormones in the body. These changes in hormones can in turn trigger changes in hair growth.During pregnancy, your hair will remain in the growth or transitional stages, so it becomes much thicker with hair that would normally have stopped growing or fallen out. About three months following delivery, your hair will resume falling out, and all the hair that would have fallen out during your pregnancy may fall out quite suddenly. Rest assured that this is normal and temporary, and that this rate of hair loss will not continue. Take care of your hair and treat it gently while you wait for your normal hair growth to return.

Avoid tight hairstyles.
    Use a comb with widely spaced teeth.
    Be careful with heat.
    Find the right hair products.
    Avoid stress.
    Watch your diet.

5. hannah8989

hannah8989 New IL'ite

Hello,

Thanks for this post druchita. Although I've been experiencing hair loss for some time I noticed it particulary got worse after I gave birth to my first child. I'm very attached to my hair and have always been looking after it however try as I might I cannot have a head full of hair due to my genetics I suppose. So I have what I have and I just accept it as it is. I've started using cencealers and so far it's worked for me. I apply it every morning and I kind of got used to it. I still use mild shampoo and conditioners but the concealer Volume Hair Plus was recommended by my GP so I trust it and haven't noticed any drawbacks. I live in the UK so don't know whether it's available over in the US.

Hannah