Social Media: A Recipe To Sweeten Relationships Or Worsen?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Naari, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

There is something called as Meditation which will do the same . It’s free of cost and easily portable ;).

2. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Since it is free and its named as meditation, guess not many are interested

sindmani likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Whatsapp now allows to delete or "unsend" a message. Will get deleted from not just your conversation, but also the conversations of recipients. But, only until 7 mins. And if all have the latest version, and the unsend feature enabled.

sindmani and Naari like this.
  4. Nylaa

Nylaa Silver IL'ite

I have IG, SnapChat, and FB. Personally, I think that the key to not having any problems with social media is exercising common sense (i.e. knowing what is and is not appropriate to post) and making sure that your friends/family know what you are and aren't okay with.

For instance, my friends and family know that I don't like them forwarding my pictures to anyone and everyone and don't do it. I also don't think that it's necessary to add every single person you've ever met in your life (and that includes relatives). I think alot of the privacy issues arise when you add every casual acquaintance you've ever had or people that you don't know well and said people don't know what your boundaries are.

Another thing to keep in mind is that people do have lives outside of social media. I think it's a little childish to get upset if someone doesn't reply to you right away. I mean, maybe they're driving, eating, at work or doing something else at the moment?

sindmani likes this.