1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

So Who Killed Her ?????? Episode 13

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Jan 31, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Sorry it was my Auditor, i need to leave now said Pavan.

Its obvious you agreed to priyas plan..She was pregnant when she died..Did you give her 25crores as discussed. Do you think someone would have killed priya for money asked Leena..

Yes i agreed to it, and priya got pregnant with our child.. I dint want to withdraw 25crores at a time and bring it to my father in law notice. So we agreed upon 5crores a year for 5 years. So she dint have 25crores cash in hand, and also she had asked to put money in a secret bank account. Nobody knew about this, so i dont think someone would have killed her for money.. As agreed priya and i stopped meeting once she got pregnant. She used to meet me only on day of pregnancy scan. The day she died she had a 3rd month scan..After that we had dinner and i had dropped her home.. Same day morning i had credited her first 5crores.

Pavans phone beeped again.. I am sorry auditor is calling again i have to leave urgent work.. Priya was my first love, i would never kill her.. I dint want to cheat Sneha anymore, just wanted to be away from priya so we both can live happily with our families.. SO please find out who killed her, anytime you need any assistance please call on this number. Pavan gave a card with his personal number and left before leena could say anything....

Madam do you think this story is true. If its true it would leave Pavan out of suspects.. If its not Priyas husband, her house owner and priyas colleague who else could be the murderer. Or is it possible if someone is lying and would have killed priya... I feel it would be either Pavan or Priyas colleague srinivas who could have killed priya. Because only this two people knew about priyas affair with pavan and blackmail money dealings was done.. Said Raju.

Yes Raju this case looks complicated, we have met all the suspects.. After meeting them all i feel none of them is culprit. I need to leave to Newyork in a week. I am not sure if i can close the case by then.. I will be away for 3months.. I wanted to finish it before i leave. I have promised priyas parents i will find out culprit soon..

Hmm.. Her post mortem report says she was killed around midnight.. She was stabbed twice and knife has only her finger prints And she died of blood loss not stabbing. Her door was locked from inside... So could it be a suicide. But everything was as per priyas plan, she was pregnant with Pavans baby. As commited he had started money transfer.. Vinod had believed priyas
    story of conceiving through donor. And no issues from in-laws.. What could be the cause of her death. Its looking like a deadend.. said Leena..

Resort manager buzzed in. Mam this meeting room was booked till 11.30am.. We have other group coming at 12.00, did you want to extend the meeting room asked Manager..

No no we are leaving said leena taking her purse.

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Could it be Sneha?
    Please update the next part

sumalynux likes this.
  3. sumalynux

4. sumalynux

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

I read all the episodes now. The plot is good .. So his FIL is the culprit(may be) ..good narration.

sumalynux likes this.