1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

so much depressed without hubby

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by selvichennai, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Sai14

Sai14 New IL'ite

Talk to husband about the matter & try to tell him to deal with his mom about the matter.
    from your end,you can probably take her to a doctor & let the doc explain it to her that it's not at all easy to conceive in 10 days...people take months & years.

2. marsWomen

marsWomen New IL'ite

treat your MIL as baby that needs a CARE..
    at the same time, learn to enjoy your life and time available..
    just imagine, even if your husband is here and for some reason you will not become pregnant, see the pressure that you will go thro.

3. TheUnhappyWife

TheUnhappyWife Silver IL'ite

Why are you calling your husband 'mama' I cannot understand. Whatever it is, please use proper English as it is against forum rules to use short-hand notation and SMS language like 'dat' for 'that' and '1ly' for 'only'.
    Please tell your MIL that if she wants a grandkid, she should ask her son to take you to foreign land along with him.

4. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

HOW, I mean how will you have a kid without your husband?? Some new technology has been invented or what??!! Ur mil is very dumb if she thinks that you can have a baby without your Dh!! I dont even know how to address this question !!

And as far as missing your husband, take up a hobby, or join any kind of job ! Dont waste your time , its not fruitful to spend all your time with in laws at home doing nothing, just listening to 'why dont you have baby' !!!

sindmani and pear like this.
  5. priyakannan

priyakannan Senior IL'ite

Hai Selvi,
    Approach a doctor with your MIL, sure the doctor can explian her better, speak to ur mama about the issue.
    Try to concentrate on ur hobbies and make friends, join a job if possible which will make u relax and give more exposure in life.
    Try to speak to MIL that u r ready to have kid and love kid same like she is waiting but how to go about it ask her suggestion which will make her think.

sindmani likes this.
  6. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

laugh1smileyhow can your MIL expect you to have kids when your DH is away. You really need to educate her :) Just ignore her or talk about this with you DH.

sindmani and kcb like this.
  7. BANDANA1977

BANDANA1977 New IL'ite

hi selvi please get in touch with me

8. Devikaa

Devikaa Senior IL'ite

hi
    hi mani,
    I can understand your situation, living without husband is just not simple thing even if you are living with ur inlaws but the love and soft-corner from husband is always important for every wife.
    Whatever it may be work he has to meet you. And your MIL part then simply tell her to ask your son to take you with him.

9. drraja

drraja New IL'ite

dear selvi, pls dont worry..the more u worry, the more u ll be stressed up, and ll have ovulation problem. Jus relax.