so many problems............

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by smilemoon, Dec 28, 2011.

1. smilemoon

smilemoon Senior IL'ite

hi sir,

writing to u after so many days .... i hope u will have my records... dob 07/9/83.time 11.05 pm. Wednesday, Chennai. there is no peace of mind sir... i dont receive love from any one feeling lonely. sometimes even my parents ,husband nor my child likes me. my child moves away from me. i feel it becos there is some problem in my life... i want to know how my life will be... cos i want to go for work which i cant, my relation with others will improve nor not, how is 2012 for me. i have been suffering for past three yrs.... could not come out. my dh dob is 18/10/81,5.30 pm ,chennai .. also tell us abt our married life.. we flight a lot these days. i want to go out of india is it possible or at least chennai .. meet new people and learn new things... are these possible i my life..... pls sir waitng for reply ... hoping for a better future............. do reply me in detail..#
    thank u

2. shaytel

shaytel Junior IL'ite

Dear SmileMoon,

I am no astrologer, but am a firm believer that ones destiny and life are in ones own hands and mind. Our life is what we imagine it to be in our minds.

After reading your post, it seems that you are harboring and thriving on the thoughts that no one likes or loves you. You need to love yourself first, you need to be happy about yourself. There are so many beautiful things in life - your child for instance can bring so much joy! You need to let go for all your negative thoughts. Let me ask you a question - forget all the people in the world and what they think of you......just think about how you like yourself....do you like the person you are? What are the things you don't like about yourself? Try to understand yourself first, and make yourself a better person. Love yourself, like yourself, when you do that others will see you for who you are, they will see your happiness and will feel good with you. That is just what you need - Feel good about yourself, and that will make people around you feel good. "To acquire l o v e . . . fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet."

How about you try just one small thing - think about it from your child's perspective - for him/ her the mother is the most important person on earth. children do not have any prejudice or negative thoughts, they respond only to love and affection. Shower your child with all the love and affection you can, Love your child with all your heart, given him/ her all the attention. Don't be harsh, don't shout or be angry at the child's pranks or habits, instead talk lovingly, explain things, just concentrate on loving your child and showing your love for the child. Don't focus on the expectation that your child will come to your or show his love.

You want someone else to tell you how your life will be.........but smile moon, god has given you all the power to make your how the way you want it to be. If you can't go to work, then make the most of what you have, find something to do from home, teach children, make things and sell them like pickles, cakes, food, tiffin service, clothes, do babysitting. You have stop thinking about what you can't do, instead think of what you "can" do. even if it is small things....you will be so happy and feel a great sense of achievement.

You mentioned you want to go abroad......I have lived outside of India for over 10 years... and believe me it is not the place the will give you happiness......you yourself can make the happiness come........you just need to bring it out from within. Don't set a condition to being happy - its like you are denying it yourself, that you can't be happy unitl you move out of chennai! Come On dear.... open your eyes, heart, take a deep breath and a new step forward to change your life!

Whatever problems you have, you can talk about them, if it is that bad, post/ PM about it and we can help you find a way forward.

Remember you are a good person, and good things will happen to you, just believe in yourself!
    Good Luck and best wishes for a happy life ahead!

3. smilemoon

smilemoon Senior IL'ite

thank u so much ... felt happy reading ur msg. i cant promise u, i will change at once but will surely try ... thanx yaar....