1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

So Called Friend

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Sapna56, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Sapna56

Sapna56 Bronze IL'ite

i have a neighbour who also became my friend. When I was not studying I used to get time to join for potlucks with that friend and a group of which she is part of. But later I had baby and after he was 1 yr I started studying. I then hardly used to get time to meet them for events. They then stopped calling me and they created another WhatsApp group which was ok for me. I agree that since I don't join them they stopped calling me. But whenever I used to meet these friends I used to talk and be nice to them. This lady was also good friend of mine. But once they removed me from the group, she kind of showed disinterest. I used to take initiative to talk whenever I will meet her. But later I also got hurted somewhere that she won't be nice with me. I met her coincidently and I also didn't start any conversation this time. I just said hi and left the place after I was done with billing items. But later I felt I should have still talked. I am still feeling bad for that scene. But how long am I going to be nice. She should also show some positivity. So I didn't talk this time. I know this is very simple issue. But it was still bothering me for some hours. I will be more than happy to talk with her but if she shows some interest. Please let me know how should I dealt with this.

2. sgandiva

sgandiva Senior IL'ite

Why do you even think about her?
    Is she bothering you by any means? If not, just leave it, you have a family to think about, you have enough problems to deal with, why do you want to waste your time & energy thinking about someone who is just a passing cloud..What we give is what we get, she will definitely understand one day..might be sooner or later but please stop thinking and enjoy your motherhood. :)

3. LonelyFemale

LonelyFemale New IL'ite

Don't feel bad about she ignoring you.
    Please don't waste your valuable time on pity things. That's okay if she doesn't say Hi to you, just leave it. I can understand how it feels when someone ignores. Take it easy my friend world is big don't worry for this matter.
    You have much more better things to do in life. Stay happy enjoy your time with your family.

luvpeace, Sapna56 and vaidehi71 like this.