1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sneha's Wedding!!! - Part 9

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by vidchakra, May 16, 2011.

1. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 9 - Sneha Confused Again....

After lunch, Sandeep was still with Rajesh and pestering him for more stories about London. Mrs.Rao saw that this was not serving the purpose Rajesh was here.
    "Sneha, Why dont you take Rajesh to terrace? You both can talk to each other." She told Sneha.
    Sneha looked at her mother and then at Rajesh. Rajesh got up from his seat and told Sneha "Lets go.".

When Sneha and Rajesh were alone on the terrace, Sneha at first felt a bit awkward. She had never expected that she would talk to Rajesh like this about marriage. Rajesh could sense that she was uncomfortable. He started laughing loudly.
    "Hey.. what happened? Why are you laughing?" Sneha asked Rajesh.
    "I imagined you as my wife and I could not control my laughter." He said.
    Sneha looked at him angrily. "Hey relax. I was joking. I just wanted to make the mood light." He said.
    "hmmm"
    "Sneha, even I never thought that we may have to meet like this. But let me tell you. My mom likes you a lot. She has already started building dreams of you as her daughter in law."
    "What do you feel Rajesh?"
    "I have never said no to my mother. She has brought me up with so much difficulty. I want to keep her happy always."
    "So, you dont have your own thoughts here?"
    "Sneha, let me tell you. I feel there is no reason for me to say No to this alliance. I dont see any negatives at all in you".
    Sneha felt good. She smiled and said "Thanks Rajesh"

"Rajesh, so when are you planning to come back and settle down in India?"
    "No, I dont have any such plans. Mom is very happy there. She has kept herself busy there by joining few Indian communities. She likes the place a lot. Even I earn a pretty good salary there. If I come back I cannot earn so much. I want to give my mother all the luxury in life which she has missed."
    "Oh..."
    "Sneha, any problem with moving to London?"
    "Rajesh, I never thought about settling down outside India. I will miss my family and friends a lot. I cannot imagine staying away so far from Amma, Appa and Sandeep."
    "hmmm... I can understand that. You can still visit them once a while. Even they can visit us whenever they want."
    "Hmmm"

Sneha and Rajesh talked for few more minutes and then went down. Rajesh had told her Sneha that she can take her own time and let him know her decision. She need not hurry and take decisions.

Sneha spent her rest of the weekend again thinking about what to do. Rajesh was a nice guy. Any girl would have said Yes to him. But she had always considered him as a friend and now unable to look at him in a different way. Her other problem was staying away from parents so far away in London. Her parents had left the final decision to her again. But they felt Rajesh was the perfect match for her. And Rajesh's mother would look after Sneha as her daughter.

Sneha was in office on Monday. She was in no mood to work and still thinking about what to do. And to her surprise she saw a mail from Sharan. She had almost forgot about Sharan. She quickly opened the mail and read it.

Hi Sneha,
    How are you?
    Sorry for keeping you waiting. I needed time to decide about this marriage. I had to think from your point of view also, whether you will be happy in my house. You have already met my parents. My father is a person who does not interfere in his children's life. My mother is bit different and wants to be part of their life always. Thats because she loves us a lot. And regarding my father's unmarried sisters, they could not get married due to financial problems. They are like a part of our family and are very broad minded. I can say that they would never create any problems. My sister is a very lively girl. When I told her about you, she liked you a lot.

So that was about my family again.

I think I am now ready to pop up the question to you.

"Will You marry me Sneha?"
    No need to hurry and take decision. You can talk to your parents also and let me know.

Thanks,
    Sharan

"Ahh..." Sneha thought. This was the most unexpected thing. She replied Sharan saying she will talk to her parents and let him know.
    The whole day in office Sneha was thinking unable to do her office work.

When she reached home, there was another news for her.
    "Sneha, Gaurav's mother had called today." said Mrs.Rao
    "Oh"
    "She said there was some confusion regarding horoscope. The horoscopes match perfectly."
    "Really?"
    "Yes, I confirmed with Sharadamma later. She also said the same. It was all rumours created by one of their jealous relative that Gaurav's dad is greedy and is marrying off his son to a wealthy business man's daughter."
    "hmmm..."
    "Sneha... Gaurav and his parents are OK with this alliance. His mom asked me our opinion. And I told her I will talk to you and your father, then inform her."
    "OK..Amma..."
    "And Amma, you know Sharan mailed me today. He said its "Yes" from his side." Sneha smiled.
    "Oh, is it? His father had called last week and told me he will inform us once his son takes a decision. I didnt tell you thinking you will be upset."
    "oh, you should told me Amma. I was thinking all the time why Sharan didnt reply"

When Mr.Rao and Sandeep reached home, Mrs.Rao shared the day's events with them. Once again the decision was left to Sneha.
    "Sneha, I know you are intelligent enough to handle this situation. We will accept your decision. So take your time and think about it." Her father advised her.

It was quite a eventful day. There were three proposals for her now. Sneha had to choose between the business man, engineer and doctor. She was totally confused. All of them were good in their own ways.

2. vidchakra

Dear friends,
    The next episode will be the last one and Sneha will choose her groom...
    What do you feel? Whom should Sneha marry and Why? Please vote here. Request all the silent readers also to put forth your opinion.

1. Gaurav - Business man
    [​IMG]

2. Sharan - Engineer
    [​IMG]

3. Rajesh - Doctor
    [​IMG]

3. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

4. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidchakra, My vote goes for Rajesh.
    very interesting waiting for confused sneha's decision.

5. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

6. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

7. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

8. vidchakra

Wow sunitha, Sneha looks lovely here... I posted pics of Gaurav, Sharan and Rajesh but missed Sneha.. Thanks for posting this.

9. vidchakra

Hey archana, thanks for dropping by again... Hmm.. so you feel Rajesh is the most suitable...:)

10. vidchakra

Archana, sweta and sunitha... Thanks dears for voting...
    This seems to be one sided.. All of you pitching in for Rajesh :)