Smile :)

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Mistt, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Underneath canopy of a tree class was going on. One of the Pupils complained to the turbaned teacher, “Sir, while you teach, lot of your saliva sprayed on to us.”
    Teacher in response said, “look, teacher’s saliva is equal to holy river Ganges and is good as all your sins are washed”.
    The boy remembered something. .
    Next day he came to class. The teacher bit tired so was napping with mouth opened.
    The boy transferred from an urn handful of ash into teacher’s mouth.
    A shocked teacher stood up chaotically, and caned the boy and asked for his explanation.
    He sobbed and told that ash was his grandmas & his dad wanting and waiting for opportunity to dip it in Ganges.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God loves Ashes In Auz too.

Lalithambigai likes this.
  2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Years ago, came across a reference of "Worst Analogies in High School Essays" in the book Plato and a Platypus Walk Into a Bar by Thomas Wilson Cathcart and Daniel Martin Klein. Amused by the reference, I scoured for the compilation on the net. The rumored compilation of WP hosted in blogs has several variants. Nevertheless, I found the humor original. Few of my favorites from the alleged high schoolers.
    • He spoke with the wisdom that can only come from experience, like a guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.
    • She grew on him like she was a colony of E. Coli, and he was room-temperature Canadian beef.
    • Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.
    • He was as tall as a six-foot, three-inch tree.
    • The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated because of his wife’s infidelity came as a rude shock, like a surcharge at a formerly surcharge-free ATM machine.
    • From the attic came an unearthly howl. The whole scene had an eerie, surreal quality, like when you’re on vacation in another city and Jeopardy comes on at 7:00 p.m. instead of 7:30.
    • The hailstones leaped from the pavement, just like maggots when you fry them in hot grease.
    • John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.
    • Even in his last years, Granddad had a mind like a steel trap, only one that had been left out so long it had rusted shut.
    • Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    • The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.
    • He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck, either, but a real duck that was actually lame, maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.
    • The ballerina rose gracefully en Pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.
    • Bob was as perplexed as a hacker who means to access T:flw.quid55328.com\aaakk/ch@ung but gets T:\flw.quidaaakk/ch@ung by mistake
    • The politician was gone but unnoticed, like the period after the Dr. on a Dr Pepper can.
    • The thunder was ominous-sounding, much like the sound of a thin sheet of metal being shaken backstage during the storm scene in a play.
    • The red brick wall was the color of a brick-red Crayola crayon.
    And the best ...

• Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Ultimate:roflmao:

7. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

@Novalis
    That is a nice compile, analogies that come at you from nowhere!!
    Ballerina doing the dog at a firehydrant just cracked me up.

9. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for posting your favorites here and they made me :grinning:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  10. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame