1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Small Directory-Relationship

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by priyaiyengar, Aug 13, 2010.

1. priyaiyengar

priyaiyengar New IL'ite

Let me create a relationship directory as follows:

I have broadly categorized and if there is any mistake, please apologize .

1. Rock.
    2. Glass.
    3. Flower.

Some relationships will be very strong like ROCK. They will not break easily. We should try to build such realtionship with others because there are a lot of advantages here. In this type, even one person makes a mistake, other will not mind and try to cherish the relationship. You can feel free here and can make comment about one another and thus help one another for betterment. This is termed as rocky relationship and they will surely ROCK.

Another type is GLASS. Here it will be very beautiful and elegant, but if you drop it will break. You should be very careful while carrying it and maintaining it. This type will also help one another, but only to some extent. These people will GLITTER BUT VERY DELICATE.

Another type is FLOWER. This is very, very fragile and you cannot behave as you wish. You should be very careful while maintaining it and nourishing it. If you squeeze this, then you cannot smell it.

Good relatives and relationship will boost our energy and some will destroy us. So let us try to boost us and not destroy us.

Let us join our hands to make this earth as HEAVEN.

Try to stay as a good mother and good father (till your lifetime), good son or daughter, good brothers or sisters, good mother-in-law and father-in-law, good daughter-in-law and son-in-law, and also be a true friend to others.

Those who have good relationship are blessed one and try to make ourselves blessed.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Nice One. When we are young, we meet friends who are in "Rock". Later in your life it is difficult to have friends. Most of them are Glass or Flowers. You described it well. Thanks.

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

beautiful entry.... i would say my relationship with my parents is ROCK.... with my husband is GLASS and my future child is FLOWER... not sure correct or not..:)