SM Properties - Plots in installments

Discussion in 'Housing' started by vdeepab4u, May 19, 2011.

1. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Hey all:

I have seen this advertisement in a website. Do anybody know any information about this project ? Is it good investment ? Please share your ideas.

Last edited: May 19, 2011

2. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Here is the attachment

Attached Files:

3. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

It seems to be good investment. But will they help in selling it. Please share ur views. Shall we invest in it.

4. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

I also thought it as a good investment and hence shared the info here. But I dont think they will help in reselling the plots. This can be considered as good inv only if invested for long time.

5. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Have u joined in that?

6. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

My colleague went and enquired about it. This place was approx 30Kms from Kancheepuram:bonk They will take us for site visit once we enroll in that scheme. But we said we want to see the site before investing. In that case, they will give address we can go ourselves and see the site. Though seems to be a good investment but the distance seems to be drawback to our decision. We are in double mind and unable to take decision:drowning

7. geetharani75

geetharani75 New IL'ite

Hi,

Iam also interested in investing in this project. since my native is at kancheepuram

Geetha Rani

8. geetharani75

geetharani75 New IL'ite

Hi,

Day before yesterday i went to see the S.M properties plots.We contacted them over phone. They told us it lies approximately 4Kms from walajabad junction. By their words we tried to loacte the place from walajabad junction by car. We were searching the plots and contacted them many times. there was no proper response from them. they said that they kept many name boards on the way till the location., but we could not find even a single name board except the one at the walajabad junction. See we came from chennai by car to see this. Its not the correct way to assist an investor. I could not locate the plot till the end , then i returned to home.

It really hurts me and now i had a very bad impression about the S. M properties.If the service is very poor how can i recommend others to lokk for this.

Atleast hereafter they should do something to get good name from the customers.

Regards,
    Geetha

1 person likes this.