Slokas to stop/reduce verbal abuse?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Annany85, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Annany85

Annany85 New IL'ite

Hello IL's,

I am new to this site but the little I have read, I must say how greatful I am for the people who started this and my friend for referring me to this site....

I was wondering if any of you had any slokas to stop verbal abuse :-(

I have been married a very long time and my husband fights with me like he would with his siblings. He uses bad words, curses all the time, gets irritated for small things and above all uses his Blood Pressure problem as an excuse for his behaviour. I tried speaking to him multiple times but he turns the tables on me and blames me for his BP and everything else that goes wrong in his life....

I apologize for writing my story in a thread that is mainly for spiritual purposes, but I wanted to know if there are any slokas that would help me reduce/stop my husband's verbal abuse. I know we cant change people (and I am not the only one facing this issue), but at this point except for divine intervention, I dont know else what to do....If you have any other suggestions, please do let me know

Mods: Please feel free to move my thread to another section if I was not supposed to post this question here

2. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear Annany85,
    First of all very sorry to hear that your better half is ill treating you.i pray God that by his intervention you get rid of the verbal abuse soon.

My recommendation is do parayana of Siddha Mangala Stotra for 40 days as suggested by Saras ji . It really works wonders . And i am reaping the benefit.

You can find many threads relating to this stotra .

Thank you Saras ji for giving us this sidda mangala stotra.

May Lord Dattatreya give you peace and happiness.:)

regards,
    rashmii

3. Annany85

Annany85 New IL'ite

Dear Rashmi,

Thank you so much for your response and wishes. I am TTC for a long time and you and Saras ji have shown me that there is light at the end of the tunnel.....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

4. prabu007

prabu007 New IL'ite

dear madam,
    also recite baglamukhi gayatri mantra for your above said problems.

thank u

5. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear Prabu007,
    Can you please give the baglamukhi gayatri mantra in english and also any link to the audio. i would also like to chant this mantra.

Does reciting this mantra clears misunderstanding and reduce arguments also between 2 people?

Thanks in advance.

regards
    rashmii

6. prabu007

prabu007 New IL'ite

dear madam,
    for u i think it is no need baglamukhi mantra, it is specifically used against enemies. moreover it is equal to brahmastra,
    so i suggest the following mantra for mutual understanding between couples.

1.Janaki gayatri mantra ( for luv between couples)

Om Janaga jhayai vidmahe
    Rama priyayai dheemahe
    thanna : seetha prachodayath

2. This is from lalitha sahasra namam. Recite the following mantra 108 time for 48 days . your husband will be under your control.

keep devi photo in front of you.

" Om swadheena vallabhaya yai nama"

With the blessings of ma lalitha devi, u will have what u need.
    thank u

7. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear Prabu007,

Thanks a lot for giving me these mantra. Definitely will chant these mantras for bringing peace between me and my husband.

Can i take the liberty of asking some more mantras for my other problems.
    Actually i don't know how to put it forward.It is for my mother.She is a housewife who had stayed within the 4 walls of the house.She never got any oppurtunity to travel any where.I really feel very sad when i see my mother who is always put up in the house and feel even more sad when my mother's friends,relatives,sisters,sister-in-law,neighbours keep travelling around.
    I as a married daughter cannot take her anywhere because of my husband's restriction.

Prabu007 ji can i ask is there any mantra or remedy which can help my mother's situation.
    Again thanks a lot for replying in positive.

regards,
    rashmii

8. prabu007

prabu007 New IL'ite

dear madam,
    for your mother's problem i am giving you the following mantra from lalitha sahasra namam.

you have to recite 108 times daily for 48 days, it will give benefits to you also.

" OM PURUSHARTHA PRADAYAI NAMA"

Chanting the above mantra, the person will get what are all the things he/she
    needs at present time/ situation.

More over while worshipping ma lalitha devi neivadhyam (prasadam) is
    important. She will be pleased when u worship her with proper rituals.

I am giving u a weekly schedule of that details :

SUNDAY - chakra pongal ( jaggery pongal )
    MONDAY - milk with cooked rice
    TUESDAY - white pongal
    WEDNESDAY - mixed vegetable rice
    THURSDAY - lemon rice
    FRIDAY - milk with cooked rice
    SATURDAY - coconut rice or tamarind rice

if u r not able to follow continuously for a week, follow at least for tuesday and friday.

Visit often nearby durga devi temple and offer ghee lamp at tuesday 3-4.30 pm and friday 10.30- 12 pm at rahu kala it will give u quick results

There are so many mantras in tamil, but u will not able to pronounce it correctly even if it is translated in English.so i am providing easy mantras
    for u.

thank u
    prabu

1 person likes this.
  9. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear Prabu ji,
    Accept my gratitude and thanks for giving me this mantra.:bowdown
    I was actually advised by my Guru to recite Lalitha Sahasranamam for 48 days to bring peace in my married life where everyday our house is like a battle field. Because i am still learning it little by little as the pronounciation is difficult and it too lengthy i was not able to start it.

Now since you have given me a single line mantra for specific problem i can do it for 48 days.
    I am happy that Goddess Lalithambika has heard my cry.

Wish i had learnt tamil so that i could chant those mantras in tamil also.
    Anyways thanks again for helping me and guiding me.

Will contact you again if i need your guidance in future.
    Really indusladies forum has given gems like you,saras ji ,chitra ji,Babu ji and many more.:bowdown

regards,
    rashmii

10. Rohi

Rohi New IL'ite

Dear Prabhu ji,

Is there any similar sloka for good relations with inlaws?