slokas or pujas

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by omshakti, Feb 10, 2011.

1. omshakti

omshakti New IL'ite

Hello,
    I want your help to save my marriage life. please hlep me to get rid of my problems by suggesting some slokas or pujas. i got married in 2004, only for three months we lived happily, after that so many problems came to my life. suddenly my husband gone into depression, he himself dont know what he was doing, sometime he kept himself shut in the dark room or he went away from house for 2 or 3 days or for a week. during that time he never spoke to anybody, even to me also. after that we admitted him in hospital for one month after by god grace he got cure from that situation.
    Then after one year he got some breathing problems and doctor said that he got blocks in heart. doctor told my husband to go for operation to remove blocks. but mother-in law refused for operation. i requested them so many time to take my husband to hospital for operation, due to financial problems and my mother-in law decision my husband operation got delay.
    we went for my brothers marriage, during night time he suddenly got paralysis. we admitted him in hospital, he was in ICU for three days after three days doctor said we have to do heart operation to save his life. my husband got open heart surgery after that his left legs start working but his hand is not working properly. after three months he once again gone into deprresion and he was doing the same thing which he was already done. now we are living separately. he is living with his family and i am living with may parents. my parents are not ready to sent me there. i dont know what to do. how can I leave my husband, I want both of them my parents and my husband. I am living with the hope that God is there to help me. Please help me. sorry i have written a long story to explain my problems. i am writing this in beleive that you will defenitely pray for me.

Thanks

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Dear omshakthi mam,

First a sweet hug to you. dont worry mam keep faith on god everything will be alright.

Please recite Soundarya lahari and Narasimha ashtakam..........and do anjeneya honey abhishekam......sure your problem will get solved. Dont loose faith on god mam. Show your husband and your chart to good astrologer they will help with good remedy.